4.12

The violent warning did not stop the voice.

    The voice lingered in his ears, with a mocking meaning, "For so many years, you are very lonely, maybe Jiang Yuan is not the person you are looking for, maybe that person does not exist at all?"

    Shi Yu's muscles were tight Stretched, like a lion who would jump up and start a bloody attack at any time.

    He stood on the spot, and after a few moments, his violent emotions calmed down, and he no longer ignored the chattering sound in his ears.

    Outside the door, Li Yu's ear was attached to the door.

    It's weird. I just heard the man's voice just now.

    "1551, you heard it too."

    "Well."

    Li Yu didn't hear clearly. "What did he say?"

    "Get away." 1551 said with the voice of the tablet, "The target mood is not very good, you should be careful "

    Li Yu tightened the food container in his hand, raised his hand and knocked on the door again. The second bang just fell and the door opened.

    The system is not deceptive. The emotion of the target is really bad. He can feel that in the dark eyes of the man, emotions are being suppressed.

    Feeling tight, Li Yu pretended not to know anything, "Mr. Shi, have dinner."

    Shi Yu let the young man sideways, his eyes caught up.

    Li Yu felt cold in the back. He knew that the man was staring at him with a terrible look, as if he wanted to cut his skin and see through his heart.

    Two primes and one soup were placed on the table.

    Shi Yu passed behind the youth, sat down, and uncovered the bottom of the food box.

    There were two bowls of rice and two pairs of chopsticks inside. He took it out and tacitly agreed to eat together.

    Li Yu didn't take himself as an outsider. He first took a chopstick and fried shrimp fried by the kitchen lady. It was different.

    He looked sideways and the man was eating his fried potato shreds.

    "How does it taste?"

    "Alright." Shi Yu's voice was indifferent, and he couldn't hear whether he liked it or not.

    Li Yu frowned and said nothing. At the end of the meal, one ate shrimps and the other shredded potatoes, and the two plates were completely clean.

    The young man raised his eyebrows and asked again.

    Shi Yu still said that, "It's okay."

    Li Yu twitched the corner of his mouth, telling the truth can drop a piece of meat, not honest.

    He stood up to wipe your mouth, "I cook, you have to wash the dishes."

    Stone encounter folded his arms, looking young for a long while, suddenly laughed, "Before you, no one would dare talk to me."

    Lee Fish Oh, sigh , Walked into the garden, put on gloves and continued to loosen the soil.

    He hasn't done the gardener's work and is not very skilled. It is all based on the instructions of the teaching video. The loosening of the soil is a technical skill. If you don't pay attention, it will break the roots.

    Li Yu squatted on the ground, every movement was cautious, and then went to fertilize.

    Shi Yu came back after washing, stood with her hands in her pockets and looked for a while, then suddenly said, "I will help you."