3.19

"No." 1551's voice was suddenly cold for several degrees. "Guessing is limited. You have exhausted three opportunities. I hope that next time, you can tell me a clear and correct answer."

    Li Yu, "... … "

    Lucky retribution came really fast.

    Li Yu sighed and remembered the days when he had been brushing questions.

    For a period of time, he hated learning and doing questions. When he saw the question book, he vomited and vomited. So he was very self-willed and locked some book examination papers in the cabinet and played for half a month.

    The next day half a month later, he took the luck and went to the district's initial test.

    Good guy, the score is not high or low, just 60 points, almost brushed down.

    Since then, he has worked hard and never slacks off.

    Li Yu tremblingly asked the system, "What if I got it wrong the fourth time?"

    1551 said coldly, "Deduction of points, even if the task is completed, will eventually be judged to fail."

    Li Yu silently, risky, today's situation and How similar is the previous exam.

    As a human being, you still have to be down-to-earth and move forward step by step.

    "Linzhou Zhou!"

    A roar came from below, and Li Yu looked up. The man stood ten meters in front of the big tree, staring at himself with a bird of prey.

    The fingers creaked, "How come you are here."

    Li Yu half-truly said, "Come to you, lost."

    His hand on the leg, pinched hard on the soft meat inside After a handful, the sore nose is sore.

    Looking at the young man's red nose and wet eyes, the scolding of his mouth was swallowed reluctantly, fearing that he might fall off in fright.

    So he changed his mouth and said, "Hurry up, don't move."

    "Oh." Li Yu sat upright, his eyes fixed on the man's arm.

    The wounds of such a degree did not stop the blood, and they still flowed tirelessly, but he seemed to have no sense, and detoured in front of him, jumping onto a collapsed tree.

    There is no need to raise your hand to maintain balance. The man poses gracefully as if walking on the platform, easily stepping over the dug bridge and coming across the mud river.

    The soil under the feet is still soft and moist, and the feet go deeper and shallower to the tree.

    Seeing the rope hanging on the top of the tree, his forehead twitched fiercely, and he shook his head at Li Yu, "Come down, I will catch you."

    Li Yu's face was suspicious, three or four meters high, in case it was missed He was crippled, and he went to cry.

    The degree of restraint has been extreme, and the sound has condensed, "Hurry up." The

    surrounding air suddenly dropped several degrees, chilling.

    Li Yu closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "I jumped."

    Knowing that the man wouldn't say anything on his head, he wouldn't be ink anymore. Just leave it disabled, anyway, someone will wait.

    The moment the thought fell, the young man let go of the hand holding the tree trunk and leaned his body to the right, allowing the body to fall freely.