5.3

The door of the examination room opened.

    The doctor took the X-ray and came out, "There is no blood stasis and other injuries in the brain."

    Li Yu reached out and caught it, pretending to touch the doctor's finger unintentionally, "Thank you doctor." The

    next moment, the voice of 1551 came , "It's not him."

    "It should be." The doctor advised, "Pay attention to rest these days, avoid spicy and greasy food, and mainly eat light. If you feel uncomfortable, you must tell me in time. I have been here these two days. "

    Li Yu nodded," Got it. "

    He thought for a while and begged," Doctor, can I be discharged today? "The

    young man's head was not so scarred, he had three stitches, and the doctor thought," Yes. "

    Li Yu "Then I will be discharged from hospital this afternoon." The

    doctor is not at ease. The researchers are a valuable resource. Their brains are precious. "It is fine not to be hospitalized, but I suggest that you should recuperate in the near future. It is best to inform you if you can Parents, let them take care of you. ”

    Thinking of the research assistant as coming from a third-class residential area, he added,“ If you are worried that third-class residents cannot enter the first-class living area, I can apply for it. ”

    Lee Shook his head, "No, I'm an orphan."

    Original owner is no one hurt unloved orphan, but for their own live up to expectations, his mind still live pan, education fortunate enough to enter the hospital to learn, big now, he should be in the underground fortress Like most people, they do some lowest-level, hard and dangerous work.

    There are twelve underground forts, distributed on different continents and managed by different people.

    In each fortress, the residents are divided into three grades. The lives of the third-grade residents are the hardest and the resources allocated are the least. They are mainly responsible for maintenance, construction, and physical work such as moving materials, in exchange for points for exchange Materials necessary for life.

    The second-class residents are mostly soldiers and mercenaries. They are mainly responsible for going out to find materials. When they find something, they attach their own point tags, and wait for the things to be returned to the underground fortress, and then the points will be calculated by a special person.

    Among the three ranks, the first-class residents belong to the privileged class and are also management classes. They are hot and spicy. They do not live in collective dormitories like other residents, but live in a warm and ample environment.

    In each level, there is a special group of people, that is, the staff of the institute.

    They are in the awkward position between first and second class.

    Regarding the danger, they spend all day with the different species they have captured, and occasionally even have to personally contact and sample the different species. But when it comes to rights, they do not have the slightest privilege, and the degree of oppression is not much different from that of third-class residents.

    The birthplace of the original owner is the residence of the third-class residents.

    Because of the dense population in that place, every room is hot. Once someone gets an infectious disease, the whole room will be infected.