3.23

"1551, you said that the padlocks in the warehouse might have been destroyed by electric drills?"

   The electric drills have a lot of horsepower to run, and the rock layers can be easily penetrated. What are the metal lock beams?

    "In theory, it is possible." 1551 said, "The electric drill can be used for drilling holes in metal, wood, plastic, etc. As long as you find a good head and hold your hand, you should be able to drill the lock beam."

    Sen Leng's coldness was straight Poking on the back of the head, Li Yu shuddered, and in his mind was the face of Boss King for a while, and then was honest again.

    The electric drill is owned by boss Jin, but she is not necessarily killed by her.

    I remember the degree said, he thinks the murderer is Zhang honest.

    Li Yu closed his eyes and simulated it in his mind.

    In the dark night, the wind and rain mixed, Boss Jin took advantage of everyone to fall asleep, together with Zhang Chengcheng, the rain touched the small warehouse.

    It may be a simple visit, it may be to talk about the death of the shop owner, or it may be for the secret of the townspeople.

    Jin Guangjin doesn't have much precautions against his sister. When you come, I will chat with you. As a result, I didn't expect that there was a dispute between the three.

    Unable to negotiate for a few times, Zhang Chenggong started to kill, and while boss Jin negotiated with his brother, he quietly walked behind Jin Guangjin and strangled him.

    In this way, it is just in line with the police's inference that "acquaintances committed crimes".

    Suddenly there was a cool breeze in the air, and Li Yu couldn't help but sneeze, only to feel the creeps, and since these days, the honest understanding of Zhang, the more I felt that I might be wrong.

    The sky was getting dark, and there was only a ray of fiery cloud remaining in the sky.

    All around are closing the shop after work, people rushing home, chatting in groups of three or five.

    Compared to before, their expressions were more heavy and cautious, and their voices were very low. Li Yu followed not far away, suddenly stopped frowning and glanced back.

    There was no one other than the three chatting aunts.

    Li Yu went back and continued to walk. In less than three steps, the feeling of being watched came again. "1551, is someone following me?"

    1551, "Zhang Chengcheng."

    Li Yu groaned in his heart, pretending that the flip-flops were broken, and crouched Tinker.

    He tilted his head insignificantly and found that someone was hiding behind the big tree, only one toe was exposed.

    Zhang Chengcheng should be aware of his anti-peeping, hiding his toes behind the tree, leaning against the tree, and quietly walked away.

    Itchy on the instep, Li Yu looked down, and a black ant was crawling past.

    He flicked it with his fingers, stood up, and someone happened to pass by, discussing Jin Guangjin's death.

    Li Yu is curious and wants the system to snoop.

    The system, "Sorry, the content of the task is involved, and the eavesdropping function cannot be turned on."