3.36 [end]

Strange Man

   The water in the bathtub was still hot. Li Yu took a deep breath in the bathtub and backed up again, covering his eyes with his hands tired.

    Came back.

    Tired.

    After he died in the last world, he didn't know the extent of it. He vaguely remembered that he was tightly held in his arms by a man when he was almost breathless.

    Li Yu lifted his hand and stared at the ceiling, "Is the degree falling into a deep sleep again?"

    1551 said, "After you died, he turned into mud."

    Li Yu's nose was sour and speechless. Rubbed his red eyes and stepped out of the bathtub.

    The thunder and lightning outside the window, and the big raindrops hit the glass, making the whole city unable to sleep.

    Li Yu sat on the bed and wiped her hair. After just crossing, the cerebral cortex was in a state of excitement.

    Tossing the towel aside, he asked the system to take out the work diary and rushed to work at the desk in front of the small desk lamp.

    One stroke at a time, Li Yu wrote very seriously. As before, the place of harmony is directly replaced by code words.

    In a serious state, time always passes quickly.

    Unconsciously, it was ten o'clock, and the excitement passed, and according to the regimen, it was time to sleep.

    Li Yu wrote the last period, closed the book, and closed the pen cover.

    He stretched his back and lay down on the bed. His upper and lower eyelids were fiery.

    In the dim, hearing the buzzing vibration, the only Qingming in sleepiness told Li Yu that there was a call.

    Turn over in bed restless youth, with the quilt hooded, "1551, who is calling from?"

    1551, "said a strange number."

    Lee fish suddenly awake, "Mr Chong?"

    He will not know why they would think this People can only be attributed to intuition.

    1551 said yes, "hang up or answer?"

    Li Yu said no, "I'll come."

    Unwilling to leave the bed, he reached for the phone, slid his fingertips, put the earpiece to his ear, "Zhuang Mr.? "The person

    across the earpiece was very good. Li Yu's voice was slightly warm and joyful.

    The man suffocated, he cleared his throat, and apologized in a low voice, "I made a mistake."

    Li Yu, "..."

    This is embarrassing, hang it, it seems impolite, don't hang it, and Know what to say.