3.12

Jin Guangjin's face was gloomy, and he was as bad as the previous one.

    "Lin Zhouzhou, you have to talk about evidence. If you guess like that again, I can sue you for slander."

    Li Yu, "..."

    There is a good saying, hooligans are not terrible, and they are most afraid of gangsters being cultured. Also applicable.

    Two policemen same thought about this, questioning tone became well-meaning, "Kim Jin, deliberate man killing plus a cover charges murderer, and you know they have to judge how many years it?"

    Kim Jin-mouth mutate into clam shells, how Can't pry away.

    It's very late now and everyone is tired. The police found a place to lock up the people and plan to try again tomorrow.

    The place of detention is near the pier. It is a small warehouse with no windows. There is nothing inside, and a big lock is hung from the outside. No one can enter or leave unless it is flies and mosquitoes.

    [The Secret of the Mass] Li Yu felt so close because he was so close, he walked back and forth behind the three men in three steps.

    Well, a policeman suddenly stepped behind and walked with him.

    "Lin Zhouzhou, did you really not hear the conversation between the dead and the rest that night?"

    "I said that when I took the transcript last time. At that time, I was too far away. I didn't hear it, I didn't hear it. "Li Yu sighed and was very hurt." Mr. Police, you don't believe me, you have to believe Mr. Cheng. "The

    police did not ask anymore, apologizing," I'm just anxious to solve the case. If you hear anything, you must be very serious about the case. " Help. "

    Li Yumuran shook his head and made it clear that he didn't want to speak anymore. The investigation was just an excuse to make sure he had heard the secret of the town.

    Four people walked into the elevator, Li Yu was next to the level, in front of the two police stations.

    On the eighteenth floor, the police went out with their feet, leaving two dull gourds standing inside.

    Li Yu didn't speak because he was guilty and he was hiding the key.

    The pockets on his body were not deep. He was afraid that they might accidentally fall out. If he moved his pants pockets, the movement would be too large and suspicious.

    He looked down at his flip-flops, sighed, and nothing more.

    Forget it, don't hide it, if you get caught, it's a mistake.

    When the 23rd floor arrived, the degree said, "You're here."

    Li Yu frowned, "I didn't bring the key out." The

    elevator door was closed, and the foot was blocked to a degree. "Knock the door and call the kid to open the door."

    "No A child wakes up in the middle of the night and affects his development. "Li Yu licked his lower lip." You can keep me for one night. I can sleep on the sofa instead of grabbing the bed with you. "

    " No. "The degree says," I can't do it. Open another house for you, and you will stay for a while tonight. "

    Li Yu," ... "

    He took a deep breath to calm down the fucking mood and tried to smile." No need to be so troublesome, just one night, I'll make it with you "