4.7

"Dude, if you have anything to ask later, please contact me." The voice of the service sat on the shoulder of the young man, and the voice was overwhelmed by the sound of music.

    Seeing the young man's blank face, he put his head close, "I said, look for me next time, I will give you a discount."

    Li Yu painfully said, "OK."

    Successfully pulled himself a new business, the waiter smiled Full, pushed the youth forward, "It's fun."

    Li Yu was unprepared, staggering along with that force. Fortunately, the market was stable, and no one hit the opener. He looked up and said sorry, turned around To leave, he was stopped by the person behind him.

    "Hey, do you remember me?" It

    was a professional nightclub, a metal chain, a black tight vest, and a cap on his head.

    Li Yu couldn't remember it for a while, the system reminded, "I thought you were gay, and I found you someone who talked to you twice."

    Seeing the expression of the youth went from blank to clear, Shen Qin grinned, "Let's play again."

    Li Yu , "Come and sit."

    Shen Qin carefully observed, except for the first time with the company, the next few times, the young people came alone each time, not talking with people, not touching wine, it's weird of.

    He stretched out his hand to hook his shoulders, and was concealed by the opponent. He didn't feel embarrassed. "I was embarrassed by the misunderstanding before. Let's have a drink." The

    music in his ear thundered and the lights dazzled.

    Looking at the second floor, Li Yu faced a pair of dark eyes, and the corner of his mouth was raised, and he quickly waved.

    Shi Yu raised her eyebrows, her thin lips squeezed, and she looked as though she was.

    Behind him, the proprietress stood on tiptoe and looked down at the man ’s eyes again, slightly surprised, “The guy looks good.”

    Shi Yumo silently turned his head and walked into the corner sofa, letting himself fall In the shadow that cannot be touched by the light.

    Gangster bad mood, can clearly feel the pressure surrounding enhanced, breathless and wife cautiously with the past, scared even honorifics have to spend, "how do you?"

    "Nothing." Stone-hand encounter Supported by the sofa arm and pressed against his forehead, he opened his mouth and seemed to have something to ask, but in the end he said nothing and got up and left.

    The proprietress was inexplicable, lying on the second floor and looking down, suddenly realized what.

    Humans, regardless of whether they are humans or things, there will be some possessiveness, especially men like Shi Yu, who are used to giving orders and controlling everything.

    Seeing the kid hooking up with someone, is this fucking jealous?

    The proprietress smiled and lowered her eyes again.

    The young man was already sitting on the bar, holding a glass of lemonade.

    What kind of good baby is this? If you come to the bar and do n’t drink, what about lemonade? The lady boss frowned and stared at the young man ’s face, shaking her head.

    It stands to reason that for a person with such a cute personality and good looks, she should have an impression, but this one in front of her ... The lady