3.15

In the dimly lit bathroom, the dampness filled with a faint smell of soap.

    In the glass opposite, I saw a face distorted by desire. It was probably for many years, and my eyes were full of madness.

    He gasped heavily, leaning his body heavily against the wall, trying to cool the body's heat with the cold tiles.

    It's a pity, it's useless, the body doesn't listen to the brain's instructions, because the approaching steps outside the door are getting tighter.

    Hearing through the door panel, he accurately measures the distance between the youth and himself.

    Three meters, two meters, one meter, arrived.

    Li Yu didn't knock on the door, just stared at the dark frosted glass curiously, and shouted, "The meal is ready."

    "Well." Looking down at the level, it was more energetic.

    The man's voice was heavy, with a little unspeakable emotion, Li Yu frowned, and didn't think of that direction for a moment, thinking that the other party was unlucky and was also spiced to the eyes.

    After hesitating, he stepped on the door and knocked, "Brother Cheng, are you okay?"

    Brother Cheng almost shouted the degree of collapse, he gave up restraint, slightly raised his head and leaned down, asked in a hoarse voice, "You just What do you call me? "

    " Brother Cheng. "Li Yu was inexplicable. Was this person deafened by the spiciness? He didn't hear it so loudly.

    If you are not deaf, you will be blind. You will see nothing else in front of you. You can only see the eyes of the young man with tears, and a pair of slightly opened lips.

    His eyes were dark and clear, and the white teeth under his lips were neatly arranged. If, if not, those lips were used to kiss him, and to help him eat, he must suffer.

    The degree was astonishing. He made a request for fucking, "Lin Zhouzhou, talk to me."

    This is the first time that the big brother made a request. He must be agreed. Li Yu obediently moved a small stool and sat at the door. "Say what, you start. . "

    A fart, he was afraid that he would reveal a flaw.

    Take a few deep breaths repeatedly, and open the manual file to ask, "How do you like me?"

    This is a good question. Answering it well will give you a lot of favors.

    Li Yu solemnly cleared his throat, "You are tall, handsome, and very cool when beating people, and you have a good personality, helpful and caring." The

    first half of the sentence is more and more excited, the second half of the sentence is heard He almost wilted, he didn't care about it, he was too perfunctory, when he was a three-year-old child.

    Li Yu also knows that the second half of the sentence is equivalent to talking blindly and explaining to himself, "Although you are fierce, but you are not really sorry for me, you also give me no rent, you are very good for Lin Xiaozhou, and hug him "The

    animation just happened, Lin Xiaozhou yelled at the bathroom, the big bad guy hugged him to threaten him.

    He deliberately with his Gesa Johnson, "Brother, I'm hungry."

    Year-old child, with the sound of milk, the milk is even more deliberately Fadia, Lee fish goose bumps off the floor, "hungry, you eat."

    Just say At the end, I heard a strange noise behind, like a muffled noise from the nasal cavity.