4.24

Across the door, I heard the sound of the flesh and fist touching in the ward, and Li Yu's scalp was numb.

    If this continues, the tramp will be killed.

    He opened the crowd and walked to the door, slapping the door panel, but just shouted a name, and saw the man in the picture stop kicking.

    Li Yu did not relax and slapped the door again, finally seeing the man walking towards the door.

    Shi Yu held the doorknob, looked down at the stained blood on his abdomen, gave up opening the door, and turned into the bathroom.

    The doctor outside the door no longer heard the sound of fighting, and     looked at each other, silently conveying a certain message,

    one of them raised his hand and said, "I'm going."

Li Yu dazed, asked next to him, "What do you mean?"

    "Shi Mr. doesn't like blood on his body. "

    It's a good habit to love cleanliness, but in this case, it's inexplicably scary.

    And these doctors are obviously used to this kind of picture.

    Li Yu asked again, "What are you going to do with this man?"

    "Send back to the lunatic asylum."

    "He escaped from the lunatic asylum?"

    "Yes." The little doctor beside him frowned, "To find him, we It took a lot of effort to find the streets and alleys. Who would have thought that he would change his clothes and dress up and mix with the tramp. "

    The doctor who went to get clean clothes soon came back with a brand-new paper bag, I don't know where it came from.

    He came to the door nervously, raised his hand and knocked three times.

    In the bathroom, Shi Yu turned off the water, and came out around the towel to open the door, revealing only a gap.

    After the outsiders handed the bag in, Lisuo retreated far away.

    These people's attitude towards Shi Yu is too strange. It's not so much respect but fear. Li Yu couldn't find the reason for a while.

    The small screen of the dressing was marked with a mosaic, meaningless, Li Yu simply turned the system off.

    In the aisle, the hospital staff opened the door one after another, and dragged the pool of mud lying on the ground.

    Without the protection of the mosaic, Li Yu faced such a tragic side for the first time in his life.

    It can hardly be called a person. The face is swollen, bloody paste is everywhere, and one eye is heavily congested, as if it will fall out of the eye socket at any time.

    The doctor was afraid to scare the youth, and took off his coat to cover the homeless face.

    The tramp suddenly got up, took off his hooded clothes, covered his bloody mouth, and screamed, "He is the devil, he will shut us all up ... he will kill us ..." in the

    corridor, The two bloodstains dragged out looked gloomy under the green light of the safety emergency light.

    There was a strong bloody smell floating in the air, which was disgusted by the moisture of the rain.

    Li Yu was standing in the dark corridor, his back was empty, and the man had not yet come out.

    "1551, hasn't the target just finished washing?"