3.34

In the hallway on the third floor, screams and gunfire were intertwined.

    The mercenaries shoved away from the crowd and rushed into an open room. The room was empty except for the trees and vines.

    The scar on the face stepped forward and grabbed one of them to ask, "What's the matter?" The

    subordinates were still in a daze and couldn't recover. The three of them obviously came after the degree. But what about the person?

    Missing? Has it evaporated? how is this possible.

    "I'm so fucking asking you!" Scarface came up in flames and slapped it down.

    The man was awakened, covering his face with a hurried explanation, "Boss, I came in with the degree of chasing along with 11,12, but in a blink of an eye, he disappeared."

    "Fuck your mother's shit, he is a big man Is it possible for a living person to fly without wings! Find it for me! "The

    scarred face with an angry loose hand lifted his foot and kicked the younger brother's ass towards the balcony.

    Stepping on the staggered vines, he grasped the handrail and looked down.

    Below, there seems to be something moving in the water, and I just want to send someone to look down, and my feet start shaking again.

    The current wave was even more severe than before. It was as high as a dozen floors, and it was too late to run away, and the scar face squatted down.

    After the gentle seawater was covered with a veil of disaster, it became so fierce that it almost broke the human spine.

    The scar face was shot on the ground and was rushed into the room by water, hitting the back heavily against the door.

    The degree appears in the corridor submerged by the sea.

    All around, screaming, crying, and cursing kept on, everyone on the faces of men, women, children, and children were afraid.

    "God, what the hell is going on."

    "Retribution, it's all retribution."

    "Don't fuck up, let's hurry up and run."

    The roar was like a bright light that was suddenly lit in the dark night. Several adult males standing in the front and the rear took advantage of the chaos to grab the mercenary's weapons and vented their heads with the back seat like a vent.

    The man who was still showing off his strength two minutes ago rolled his eyes and fell into half-human water.

    Bubbles were drilled from his nasal cavity, and soon, the man's mouth opened, and the last point of air in his lungs was squeezed out by the seawater ... The man died.

    "Let's run, everyone!"

    With a roar, everyone ran to both ends, just hit boss Zhou who had escaped from the second floor.

    Boss Zhou escaped his life, but this time he would hit the gun.

    With a cheeky face, he raised his hands and settled in place, blank in his mind.

    The townsman with a weapon froze for a moment, and then remembered that this man was temporarily landed on the island. It seemed that the surname was Zhou. He narrowed his eyes slightly, dragged the man over, and held it with a gun.

    "I think of it, boss Zhou, are you those who wear combat uniforms?"

    He said, taking people upstairs. Seeing that Zhou's name was to be excused, he fell into his temple fiercely, " Don't fucking act, some people saw it from the window, and those people came down from your private plane. "