4.21

The yellow dirt road stretches straight ahead, without seeing the end.

    Li Yu was at a loss, shouting 1551, without responding, and dreaming again.

    He rubbed his forehead and was upset. The box had opened a gap, and he could almost see what was inside.

    This is at least a little regret, and terrifyingly, he fainted.

    Before fainting, it was around three o'clock in the afternoon. If Shi Yu had normal work hours, he should go home after three hours. He must wake up immediately.

    Li Yu stood still, pinching and scratching his arm, hurting, but couldn't wake up.

    Can only walk forward and watch.

    Li Yu looked up at the sky, the blue sky and white clouds, the sun was shining, and the dirt road was lined with foliage, and below was a piece of green field.

    I don't know if this place is the Nanyuan that the waiter said before.

    What people are most afraid of is not poverty, not hunger, but despair. It can erode the will, easily defeat you, and make you feel helpless.

    There was a breeze blowing beside him, and Li Yu could not feel the coolness, but felt hopeless. There was no border to this long road, and he couldn't get there.

    He squatted to rest on the side of the road, gazing into the distance, his eyes narrowed slightly, and there seemed to be a small town in the mountain depression in front of him.

    Li Yu suddenly came to his mind and stood up and ran forward. He didn't know how long he ran. He finally saw that there was indeed a group of buildings in the arms of the mountains, crowded into a crowd.

    He moved his feet, looked up, and gritted his teeth to continue his journey.

    The mountain road meanders and goes around, the sun above the head goes down, the heat in the day drops sharply, and it is blown away by the cool breeze again, replaced by a quiet and cool night.

    The body was tired, and his feet were filled with lead, so he could no longer move.

    Li Yu found a small cave nearby. On the way, he picked up dry wood, broken grass and wooden sticks, and came to fire with a log.

    As soon as he saw the ignition star, he sprinkled the dried grass, and after the fire burned, he threw a few more pieces of grass in succession, and then put on the slender dry branches, and finally put the wooden stick on it.

    The orange fire light illuminates the narrow cave and brings a sense of security.

    Li Yu curled up inside, took a nap in her knees, and soon fell asleep.

    The second time he opened his eyes, he was still in the cave. His dream did not wake up, which meant that he would continue to move forward.

    From day to night, the stomach went from hunger to colic, to unconsciousness, and finally arrived outside the town.

    It was only recently that he discovered that there was no modern building in the town, all of which were stilts. The people inside were wearing loose cotton ethnic style clothes, and men and women were wrapped in headscarves on their heads.

    On the other hand, the T-shirts and shorts on my body are somewhat abrupt.

    Someone passing by was a child.

    The child was carrying his back basket, wearing a black vest with a buckle decoration, and was looking up at him curiously, "Are you here to find something?"