3.35

Your Ideal Home

   That day, Li Yu sat on the mountain for a long time, and he was waiting for his return.

    The sky went from black to white, and then from white to black. Twenty-four hours passed, and he was still the only one in the forest.

    Li Yu stayed in the same place and continued to wait.

    Time pushes everything in the world to go forward without stopping because of anyone.

    The next day, the third day, the degree did not come back.

    … On the

    fourth day, Li Yu's body stretched to the limit. His eyelids were fighting and he was dizzy and dizzy. He told himself that I hadn't waited and I couldn't die.

    He stood up hard from the ground and even walked and crawled back to the cottage.

    Seeing the young man's pale face, Uncle Li hurriedly reached out to check his temperature and got a fever.

    He put the man to bed, found the antipyretic medicine to irrigate, and turned to examine the sole of the young man.

    The wounds, large and small, are intertwined, and some are already inflamed.

    Uncle Li was angry and worried, sighed, and went to cook some porridge.

    Li Yu had been hungry for a long time, but his stomach could not feel hunger, so he ate a bite, and the corpse stayed in bed.

    Uncle Li couldn't bear to see him die, he couldn't help but say, "Mr. Cheng will be fine."

    Li Yu turned over and looked straight at the old man, "Then why didn't he come back?"

    Uncle Li opened his mouth, Don't know what to say.

    Li Yu pointed his ass at the old man and stared at the white wall in front of him. "

    Uncle Li, in fact, I know that the degree is this island." Uncle Li's always calm face was white, and he was surprised. "How do you know?"

    Li Yu didn't speak and closed his eyes.

    Uncle Li was standing by the bedside. He knew that the youth was not asleep, and he was tangled in his heart and was uncomfortable.

    He was also worried about the disappearance of the degree, but he could not show it. In this villa, there were two adults except the children. If he also fell down, who would take care of the size and appease the youth.

    "I will tell you the matter and save you from sleeping and sleeping." Li Shu sighed and took out a cigarette from his jacket pocket.

    The smoke rose, there was no choking nose of inferior smoke, Li Yu wrinkled his nose, froze for a moment, a level of smoke, a carp squatted to the side of the bed, "Uncle Li, the smoke is for you? Have you seen him? What? When? ”

    Uncle Li was not deterred by Sanlian's question, and after spitting the clouds back and forth, he said slowly,“ He came back before Qianshan and asked me to take care of you. ”

    Li Yu's eyelashes drooped and his voice fell,“ He still Did you say anything? "

    Uncle Li said yes," He said he will come back soon. "On the

    fourth day, the man hadn't come back, and he just said something .

    Seeing that the youth's mood did not improve, Uncle Li was worried. "If you know that the degree is not ordinary, you should be more confident in him. The island is still there, indicating that he is still alive."