1.6

Li Yu stood downstairs and looked up.

    Like the other floors, the fourth floor was dark and dull, making him feel pressured.

    "Is it necessary to tell me, but not to others?" Li Yu sat back on the stairs and sat on the steps.

    1551 said, "It must be to you, and the goal is from the heart."

    "..." What a broken mission, Li Yutou is big, "I can't do it."

    He grew so big, even the hands of his sister He didn't even take it, let alone a boy. When he thought of Gu Xu's lifeless face and deep eyes, he panicked.

    1551 said, "Don't forget, the target's danger level is A. Establish a couple relationship with him, your life will be more secure."

    Li Yu disagrees, "I remember that couples were stabbed to death due to disputes. Case. "

    " ... "1551 said," Don't you want to

    clear the props? " Li Yu was poked in pain, still struggling," Must be like this? "

    1551 A firm attitude," I will at any time, to Your interests come first, believe me, I will not harm you. "The

    auxiliary system and the host are grasshoppers on a boat, and each other is dependent on each other, and no one can betray anyone.

    Li Yu stared at his toes and shook.

    He patted his ass and stood up. As soon as he turned around, he saw a black figure standing on the upper stairs.

    Li Yu recognized the person, "Uncle Li, come down and buy a candle?" The

    housekeeper, "Well, there was a sudden power outage."

    "It's a fuse broken, I just bought the candle, and I'll take a look tonight." , Holding the housekeeper's arm, "Watch your feet." The

    housekeeper clapped his hand, "You are a good boy."

    Do n’t, the good boy wo n’t beat your young master ’s idea, Li Yucha said, “Is Mr. Gu still used to living, when will he go to the hospital for review.” The

    housekeeper, “Next Monday.”

    Li Yu breaks his finger and forgets Next time, "I have four days to go with him." The

    butler glanced back at him without a word.

    Because of the power outage, my fingers were not visible at home.

    Li Yu placed the first lighted candle on Gu Xu's right desk.

    "I feel shallow, the candle will definitely wake up when it is extinguished, you can sleep peacefully, don't be afraid." Li Yu whispered warmly, like coaxing a baby.

    Gu Xu pressed the corner of his mouth, "I'm not afraid." The

    hard-hearted mouth is also hard, trouble, Li Yu stared at the man for two eyes, and sighed away.

    Gu Xu, "..."

    Li Yu entered the bathroom with candles. After washing two or three times, when he returned to the room, the housekeeper had already paved the floor for him.

    He never pays attention to comfort, can sleep anywhere, lifts the quilt to lie in, stares at the ceiling and talks to Gu Xu.

    "Mr. Gu, have you