reality 2

"I'm not drunk." Li Yu struggled to open twice, and gave up, insisting stubbornly, "I'm really not drunk. I can't get drunk for ten more bottles of this drink." The

latter sentence was almost roared, free and easy The gas shocked everyone.

The members of the various departments of the Authority are indispensable because of work contacts. Except for Li Yu, he has come too short, has a quiet personality, and has never taken the initiative to cross the door. Everyone 's impression of him stays on the surface-

that is not familiar to us, Very introverted youth.

Now that the voice is howling, everyone suddenly realizes that unfamiliarity is true, introvert is fart, and the nature is exposed when drinking.

The minister squeezed the palm of his hand and sweated, his lips opened and closed tightly, carefully watching the movement of the two people in the corner.

Obviously, his subordinates did not know the man.

The minister hissed in his heart, and was even more puzzled. Since he didn't know, why did the other party behave so well with Li Yu?

Thinking of the man's identity, he shivered and was thinking of making a round for everyone to continue to hi, and suddenly felt a sharp coolness.

The minister felt something and turned his head sharply.

Amidst the randomly changing lights and the crowd, he just met the man wearing a mask.

The other person's eyes are calm, so calm that it is suppressing, just like the endless deep sea, the calm waves on the surface will only cover forever, and there can be a deadly turbulent crisis below.

He twitched the corner of his mouth and walked past daringly.

The man obviously wanted to conceal his identity. The minister did n't know what to call. He shouted Mr. directly and asked in a low voice, "Are you instructed?"

"He was drunk."

"Oh ..." The minister got stuck and drunk. By the time he slept, he swallowed it back as soon as the words were about to be spoken.

Understand, what this man he can't afford is suggesting.

Everyone in the administration hangs the core values ​​on their mouths and stands on their hearts. The minister 's doglegs go to doglegs, and things that are ignorant of conscience will never come out.

What's more, after Li Yu was taken away in the morning, he has been condemned by his conscience. He feels that he is humiliated and powerful, and it is very shameful. Yu Qing should not just give his subordinate to a stranger.

It wasn't until the meal that I saw the youth intact, and I was relieved to be able to eat and drink.

Now that the old things are repeating, he needs to keep an eye on them.

"Drunk?" The minister pretended not to understand the man's string voice, and the probe looked at the young

man who was confused . "I'm drunk, then I will send him back to the room." The man narrowed his eyes, "No You bother me, I 'll send him. "The

minister was suppressed by the other 's momentum and almost gave in." Dare to ask what position you are standing to say such a thing? "

" He is mine. "The man opened his eyes, his eyes changed obviously.

"As far as I know, Li Yu doesn't know you." The minister frowned, shaking his shirt quietly, soaked in cold sweat.

He said, "Sir, if you are looking for a one-night stand, I suggest that you should change to a sober and voluntary object."