5.25

"What are you doing?"

    Li Yu didn't know what to do, his cheeks were flushed, and he was holding the neck with one hand.

    Immediately following what seemed to come to his mind, his face turned green, guarded against danger, fearing 001 bullying, did the result happen?

    "001! Let go of people!" Li Yu forgot to pursue the traces on his neck and body, and walked towards the bed in three and two steps.

    001 seemed to be burned, and he hurriedly opened his hand, his brain turned quickly, flashing countless reasonable rhetoric.

    But when he looked over the young collarbone exposed by the young man, all his words were stuck in his throat.

    He came down from the bed with his hands on his back, looking at the white wall with a guilty conscience, and replaying the red traces on the young man's fair skin in his brain.

    Li Yu walked to the bed and patted the frightened child, "What's wrong with you?" The

    child looked at 001 timidly and shook his head, even the fins on his arms and calves were surging. trembling.

    Li Yu, "..."

    He rubbed the bridge of his nose and asked the system, "What's wrong with them?"

    1551 said lightly, "I'm jealous."

    Li Yu couldn't say anything.

    He calmed down and called 001 in front of him, "You are older than him, you are an elder brother, you can't rely on yourself to be tall, you can bully people with strong ability, you know?"

    001's eyes are drilling towards the neckline of the youth, want to see The other traces below distracted me, "I was just introducing myself to him. The course said that it is the most polite way to introduce yourself before making a relationship."

    Li Yu, "..." The

    man's face has no flaws, like himself It was really wronged.

    Li Yu raised his hand and held the neckline, and extended the other hand to screw 001's ear, "What are you looking at? See what you made?"

    Before I woke up, the black paint was black, and I was busy going to the warehouse to get supplies. I didn't find any abnormalities on my body. It was only when I just washed my face and wiped my neck that I found that there were many strange things on my neck, collarbone, and body Strange red traces.

    Thinking of his dream of being chased and bitten by mosquitoes before, he became very upset.

    Sure enough, every dream in the mission world is not simple.

    The biting female mosquito ran from dream to reality, and became a male mosquito. She bit him alone.

    The ear does not hurt, but it is a little itchy. 001's eyes greedily refused to move, and licked his lower lip dryly, "Don't you like it? I can help you remove it."

    Li Yu asked subconsciously, "How to remove it?"

    001, "Lick one more The licking will disappear, you believe me. "

    Li Yu," ... "

    these sullen things, I don't know where the little stupid learned from, the old drivers can't compare.

    Li Yu's face was even redder, and he let go of his hands like a needle, and retracted his stomach when training.

    He looked around uncomfortably, his eyes fixed on the child, as if he had found a life-saving straw and threw it over with excitement.