2.14

rning branch from the fire, and trot all the way in the direction of his finger.

    The surroundings were dark and silent, and the faint firelight could not illuminate the road completely.

    Li Yu was careful all the way, and finally stopped in front of a door with a function card on the door, Underground Storage Room.

    The basement is cold and wet, and it does meet the snake's preferences.

    He grasped the hammer and walked down the stairs. The first thing he smelled was not the musty smell typical in the basement, but the bloody smell that was full of disgust.

    My heart jumped, the pace under my feet quickened, and soon I heard the hissing of the snake's letter, very weak.

    Li Yu paused, alertly raised the stick to the front and shook it.

    Orange light traversed through the darkness, even if it was only a moment, it was enough to expose everything hidden in it.

    Li Yu took a breath, and shook his hand. The wooden stick rolled down the stairs and disappeared.

    He tried to calm himself down, but the more so, the more terrible pictures he just saw, the more he played back and forth in his head.

    The man squatted with blood and squatted at the mouth of a sea bowl with a thick flower python narration, reaching into his broken abdomen with his free hand ... Li Yu frowned, oh, yes, still holding a snake skin.

    Too violent, too bloody, the heart can't stand it.

    But it's just a bit.

    What really scared him was the man's eyes, like thick black blood, cold, eerie, with the pleasure of killing.

    The two heels were filled with lead. Why couldn't they go out? Li Yu closed his eyes and spoke in the dark. "Do you need help?"

    Belongs to another person's footsteps, accompanied by a strong smell.

    Li Yu's legs were soft, and a sudden urgency came, and he had to lean against the wall to barely stand.

    "Don't tell you not to come over."

    The cold fingers landed precisely on the young man's cheek and squeezed gently.

    The man asked, "Scared?"

    Li Yu shook his head hard, his throat shaking violently, "No, no."

    Ying Han grabbed the young man 's shoulders and turned around, walking up, sometimes whispering to remind him to pay attention to his feet, as if he was just blood Is not him.

    Until he was taken out of the basement, Li Yu was ignorant.

    If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he would almost forget that this time the goal was a blood-stained, a-level super gangster.

    "What did you just see?"

    Feeling that her hair was being tossed, Li Yu recovered and found that they were standing in the courtyard.

    The place where the man was exposed to the moonlight was full of blood, extending down from the side of the neck.

    Coupled with his cool white complexion, it is strangely indescribable.

    "No, I didn't see anything." The

    young man's voice trembling and his face pale, it seemed terrified.