2.7

Through the fingers of a man, Li Yu could only glimpse a little shimmer outside, and Jack's legs kneeling on the ground.

    The sticky blood with moisture occupied his sense of smell.

    Li Yu, "Is he still alive?" The

    young man's eyelashes twitched and his palms tickled.

    Realizing what she was doing, Ying Han frowned deeply, trying to spread her hands away, but before her eyes appeared the pale face of the young man when she saw Mary ’s body.

    He held Li Yu's shoulder with one hand, turned the man over, pushed out the bathroom, and closed the door with his back.

    Jack's head hung in the toilet. Fortunately, the facial features appeared in the water, and he was not drowned.

    Ying Han squatted, covering the blood hole on the other person's neck with one hand, holding the shoulder with one hand, and moving the person to lie on the floor.

    Not dead, but not easy to live.

    The wounds with excessive blood loss and the large neck arteries unable to heal quickly are eating up his few vitalities.

    Outside the door, Li Yu bent over and patted Song An's face.

    As soon as the crackling noise fell, the person woke up.

    "You ..." Song An looked at the youth blankly, rubbing his face and got up.

    He shook his head and thought, quickly

    returned to his consciousness, and madly sideways to hit the bathroom door, shouting loudly in his mouth, "Jack, Jack!" Li Yu pulled his arm from behind, "Should be cold inside."

    Song An stopped suddenly, shaking his body, leaning against the wall.

    Until now, he still feels terrified, what is that thing in the bathroom, is it a person, or a monster, or a new species they do not understand.

    Seeing him calm down a little, Li Yu asked, "What happened just now?"

    Song An slid to the ground and covered his face. "After Jack went in, I haven't heard the sound of water. I was afraid of him. I would hit the door hard. As a result ..."

    He gasped in a hurry, suppressing his tumbling emotions. "As a result, the door opened suddenly, and I saw Jack lying on the ground with a lot of blood on his neck. I was stupid at that time, and my brain was blank. Then, then you came, and I was just about to open the door for you, something I rushed out of the bathroom and attacked me from behind. "

    Li Yu frowned," Did you see what it was? "

    " No. "Song An said while holding his head." My head hurts, and my eyes were blurred, I only saw A back view, but he is fast. Mino, he is really fast. I ’m not sure what that is. "

    " It's okay, it's okay. "Li Yu took Song An's shoulders and appeased," We will definitely leave safely. "

    Song An grabbed his hair, annoyed," retribution, this is all greedy retribution. "Who

    came to the game, which is not expecting the pie to fall from the sky and become rich overnight.

    If he works honestly and diligently, now he should be giving fitness classes to his guests. The days are not rich enough, but he can be safe.

    Song An regrets, and the one-and-a-meter-eight man shrinks to the ground, crying screaming.

    The bathroom door was opened, and Yinghan wiped out his hands with a tissue. "The person is still alive, comatose, and should wake up soon."