4.25

The weather cleared after the heavy rain.

    Shortly after Shi Yu left, Li Yu lay lazy in the room for a while, pretending to sleep.

    Determined that the bodyguard would not come in, he got up and got out of bed, let 1551 help to monitor the door, and came to the Bogu rack lightly.

    He touched each box one by one, and when it was the turn of a Nanmu box inlaid with eight treasures, his heartbeat surged, and as the time of touch prolonged, the frequency increased linearly.

    Li Yu let go of his hand and gasped for a while while touching his chest. His heartbeat that had exploded finally stabilized.

    Sure enough, there is a problem.

    The box that the mirror is in is different every time. Li Yu guesses. This is the same reason as the local tyrants changing houses. This broken mirror is not a serious goblin.

    He stared at the box. "Hey, can you hear me?" The

    box didn't respond.

    "I was in a coma twice, it was your trouble." Li Yu's tone was firm, but unfortunately, the box was still dead.

    He closed his eyes and wondered why the box attacked him for only one reason, and did not want him to find an exit. In this case, why not kill him directly to prevent future troubles.

    The mayor said that the exit was in the mountains, but the town was surrounded by mountains. It looked like a needle in a haystack. There must be some clues in the middle that he did not find.

    Li Yu gave up talking to the box and went to the study.

    He used to be able to expose many secrets. He wanted to try and find out whether Shi Yu could be identified.

    As long as the identity is revealed, the second secret answer should not be far away.

    In recent days, men have been with him in the hospital, and the book display in the study room is no different than before.

    Li Yu asked, "1551, can you scan the book with the most creases?"

    "The book collection is too large, it will take some time, please wait."

    Li Yu was not waiting stupidly. He circled around the corner. In addition to all kinds of furniture, there was a black wooden box over half a meter high.

    The eight corners of the wooden box have a Xiangyun-style brass edging and hang old-fashioned buckles. These accessories are smooth in color and already have a paste. It takes a long time to come.

    Li Yu, "1551, are you okay?"

    1551, "Immediately."

    Li Yu hummed, "After you finish, scan the accessories of the box to see how many years these syrups are."

    There are no rules for mirrors to copy things . It can be said that anything as large as a hundred-story high-rise building and as small as a water-proof manhole cover can be found. Shi Yu chose to put a wooden box in the study.

    Li Yu is curious, what is special about the box.

    A reminder sounded in the brain, and the system ranked all the books present according to the depth of the creases in the books.

    From the first place, Li Yu looked at the ancient books on the main line, which were so shabby.

    1551 said, "From the perspective of paper materials and craftsmanship, this book has a history of at least six hundred years."