3.2

The man turned against the light, and the sunlight came from behind him with a stab, a little dazzling.

    Li Yu propped up the telephone pole with his backhand, stood up, and deliberately straightened his waist plate, and found that this man was several centimeters higher than him.

    Not to mention the figure, the body of the original owner can also scare children, looking tall but thin.

    Before the accident, he didn't fall in love with the gym. He knew that he had been playing with his friends for a long time. After a long time, his body was weak and his resistance was not good.

    Compared to the man with obvious clothes in front of him, he is a little chick without a wind.

    After careful consideration, Li Yu decided to show his weakness and sadly, "I just arrived in the town an hour ago and wanted to call for help, but the phone in the town was broken."

    He looked down at the shadow that fell on his leg. The outline of the black sprite is as public as his master.

    "It's not bad." The man said, "They lied to you."

    Li Yu raised his head in surprise, "Why?"

    You can't always be the boss of these small supermarkets, the father and mother of the bear children, the little ones Can his feet be faster than an adult man?

    The man chuckled and grabbed the young man's eyes, saying one by one, "Because they don't want you to leave."

    Li Yu puzzled, "Why?"

    "You are one hundred thousand why?" The man didn't want to talk more, turned around and left.

    Li Yu lifted his feet to catch up, and Ling Kong Fei came to a key, and reached out unconsciously to catch it.

    The man kept walking at his feet and turned his back to him. "The room number is on the key."

    Li Yu froze, looked down, and there were several numbers engraved on the handle, 444.

    Li Yu, "..." is unlucky.

    1551, "Qiaohe, don't be afraid."

    Li Yu threw the key in his pocket. "Why don't I believe it so much?"

    The system, "..." The

    man's pace is not fast, his legs are long, his steps are exaggerated, and he reaches tens of meters away in a few shots.

    Hands only key, no address, Lee fish trot to catch up with men, pretending to be easy road, "Man child, you give what my keys?"

    The man Xieni at him, "You will soon know."

    Gee, also Quite. Li Yu closed his mouth and his eyes fell on a small arm exposed by the other party. He had a healthy complexion of wheat color and beautiful muscle lines.

    He rolled his eyes, stepped on the other foot, stumbled and fell, reaching for the man's wrist in an emergency.

    I don't know if this person deliberately moved an inch.

    Li Yu's hand was staggered from the man's forearm and fell directly to the ground, causing a knee pain.

    When he got up, the other party walked away.

    Patted the dust on his body, rubbed his palms, and broke a little bit of skin without bleeding.

    If you fall, you can fall. It ’s okay. The problem is that he did n’t think he felt his hand.