2.13

Li Yu pulled the zipper up, buckled up the button, pushed the blade that was folded inwards with his thumb, and quickly scratched on the belly of his left finger.

    The scarlet blood bead oozed out, dripped into the stream, and was quickly diluted.

    Li Yu hissed, turned and walked to the shore, and was dragged back by Ying Han's clothes.

    "Don't go." The man warned with a dull complexion.

    Lee fish squinted, looked up at him, deliberately put your fingers bleed held high, "you know I went to do?"

    Quiet atmosphere down, after a moment, did not wait for the answer of the youth turned and ran.

    Probably due to the nature of the predator, many wild creatures are very sensitive to bloody smells, even if they are 100 meters away.

    Jack had given up the smelly things in the wet mud and was looking up, staring straight ahead in an instant.

    The fresh human blood turned into an invisible hand, constantly seduce the greedy insect in his belly.

    The saliva in his mouth secreted more and more. Jack stood up and walked straight ahead, getting closer and closer, and faster and faster.

    Li Yu felt stunned, resisting the urge to make a U-turn and stand still.

    The oncoming person was irrational, like a beast who had been hungry for too long and finally found his prey.

    "Be careful." Ying Han guarded the young man behind him, raising his eyes and grabbing the opposite eyes.

    Jack froze for a while, and kept walking, but instead looked like an opponent who was fighting for food. The expression became more irritable, and a beast-like growl came out of his mouth.

    Ying Han's face became more and more ugly, and at the moment when the other party threw up, he kicked his leg over.

    Looking at Jack who fell in the stream with a thud, Li Yu was stunned. If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, who would dare to believe that the target's leg could really kick a living person so far.

    It was awesome.

    Ying Han's eyes were like a venomous snake, spitting Xinzi around the youth, "You

    are looking for death." Li Yu looked at the man stubbornly, "I just want to confirm."

    He did not confirm what he confirmed, but he knew , The goal must be understood.

    The confrontation between the two was sparkling, and Song Anxin, who was scared to watch the trees, admired him, whistled and waved at the youth.

    Who knows that Li Yu didn't retreat softly, but Jack teased him.

    He didn't think about it, he rushed towards Li Yu after pulling his leg.

    In the middle of the stream, Jack shook his head twice and got up, his bones creaking.

    Ying Han did not conceal the disgust on his face. Slowly took off his sweater and threw it on Li Yu's head.

    The momentum that rushed out was like a swift cheetah. No, it was faster than the cheetah. In a blink of an eye, the man was approaching Jack, and his fist fell with the wind.

    Song An took the young man's arm and backed away, "Did Brother Ying hide deep, do you practice?"

    Li Yu didn't speak, his whole heart fell on Ying Han.