1.8

A rustling sound came from the direction of the closet, and it was very troublesome.

    Gu Xu turned his head and saw a pair of smooth legs first, followed by boxers covered by a t-shirt.

    Boxer pants are taut, showing rounded lines.

    Li Yu was unaware of this, but felt itchy and stretched his hand to grab a few times in the lower back.

    After a few minutes, he finally found a pair of jeans without holes.

    Seeing the young man turn around to lift his pants, Gu Xuxiang was stabbed with a needle, and immediately withdrew his gaze and looked back at the computer, but his thoughts flew away.

    Chen Jing is different from the people he knew in the past. He hides from him and will be clever, but there is no real interest calculation.

    Gu Xuneng felt that the occasional honesty and care of the youth were true.

    It's just that this concern is frank, he hasn't found the cause yet.

    As for the bastards such as life-saving benefactors, Gu Xu couldn't believe a word.

    Li Yu pulled the zipper up, raised his head, and glanced at the man's ten fingers that were about to leave the shadow.

    There are numbers and letters that are struck, and when combined, they should be some kind of program code.

    Li Yu couldn't help but admire, and he was crippled and admired.

    The living room, the housekeeper had lunch do, is serve later, see Lee fish Tizhaokuzi out Shunzui ask, "What are you where to go."

    Lee Fish without blinking an eye, "looking for work."

    Butler dropped the dish Put it down, "Don't have to work so hard, the young master has been prepared before the accident."

    Li Yuyan beads turned around and asked quietly, "Is it much prepared?" The

    housekeeper, "Not much." many.

    Knowing that there was no other question, Li Yu turned the topic back, "It is a point to earn one more point."

    He sighed, and inconspicuously, raised the volume a little bit, "It can be saved for a while, and if Mr. Gu is in trouble, it can be used for emergency."

    See how good I am to you, your future Step 99, I have thought about it for you.

    It's just a pity that this favoritism is too stiff to brush the man's shell, and the people inside said nothing.

    He touched the cell phone in his pocket and waited for the housekeeper to speak. Li Yu excused himself and went to the bathroom.

    The phone was empty and did not receive any information.

    Li Yu sat on the toilet and asked the system with his cheek, "He didn't turn on?"

    1551, "On, vibration mode."

    Li Yu chirped, it's strange, why not return.

    After thinking for a while, he moved his fingers to start typing, [is Mr. Gu busy? 】 In the

    room, the phone shook, and the letter was the father of carp. Gu Xu's eyes focused on the computer screen, and his eyebrows did not move.

    "Did he receive it?" Li Yu was nervous.