4.34

The subordinates formed a circle and protected the two in the middle of the air. The red flame twisted wildly under their eyes, jumping, from warm to cool.

    1551 suddenly said, "The fire is out."

    This time, Li Yu easily opened the man's hand and looked around.

    It was almost exactly the same as the scene in the dream. The smoke and ash were crunching. Li Yu turned around, and a hanging building that had been burned halfway collapsed in front of their eyes, and black dust rose.

    In a blink of an eye, the cruel picture was repainted, and the bamboo-structured stilts rised from the ground. People lying on the ground quickly healed their ulcerated, dark skin.

    The townspeople did not seem to have happened. They stood up one after another, and the painful expression that was tortured by the severe pain was quickly replaced by a relaxed smile.

    Shi Yu held the young man's finger and reassured him by his ear. "Don't be afraid, it's almost over."

    Li Yu closed his eyes and shook a person in front of him.

    Luo Hu grabbed the back of his head embarrassedly. "Sorry, I'm scaring you."

    Li Yu shook his head. "No." There

    was a flash in his mind, he asked, "What about the two foreigners in town?" "

    Halo." Luohu explained, "I was put on a sleeping pill before the fire burned, and I was still asleep at this time."

    After the repeated death once a day, everyone continued as if nothing had happened, and continued Zhang Luo's bonfire at night.

    They relocated the food piled in the cellar and built a huge campfire shelf in less than an hour.

    When the two outsiders woke up in the room, their faces were inexplicably thought that they had fallen asleep accidentally.

    They are mountaineering enthusiasts. They are fully equipped, and because they are worried about people's hands and feet in the town, they both carry mountaineering bags and walking sticks.

    The two went to the river together, wanting to wash their faces sober, and just squatted down to start a dispute.

    The reason is very small, the taller accidentally stepped on the shorter shoelace.

    The two couldn't argue, so they started to move and shoved around. The short man was pushed into the river and sat on the hard pebbles below.

    His eyes were flushed red, struggling to get up, and he was about to pounce towards his companion, and he suddenly paused.

    The shadow reflected on the water was a little unusual, not as angry as he was, but kept smiling.

    The short man raised his hands and moved his legs, but his reflection in the water remained motionless.

    It is not so much his shadow as an independent individual hidden in the water.

    A few steps away, the companion realized that his behavior was a little too aggressive, and came over and shoved him. "What's wrong with you, what a surprise."

    "Hush, don't talk." Silent gestures, eyes still stopped in the water.

    The shadow in the water finally moved, its pupils were put, its eyes protruded, and its lips made an extremely exaggerated curvature.

    The short man's eyes became loose, and he grabbed his companion, forcing him to look down at the water.

    There was another shadow there, as thin as a bamboo pole, describing a dead bone, with the same smiley face.