2.15

The air flow from the propeller blows people's hair messy.

    Li Yu sent his forehead back and squeezed his five fingers together, grabbing the trend, and the faint pain finally reminded him of something.

    Your name has been a respect for ambassadors, governors and nobles since a long time ago. Even though the feudal rank has been abolished, it still applies today, but it is no longer widely used for oral, but letters.

    Looking up at the tuxedo opposite.

    Slightly bowed, his hands close to the trousers, his eyes closed half ... This posture and attitude, all look at the subordinates to the superiors, the servants to the master.

    There was a guess in Li Yu's heart that he could not hold back.

    Aier straightened up, his face cold and indifferent. "Your account has been settled. You see, whether you want to return now or continue on vacation."

    Li Yu's eyes twitched, and his chest was covered with old blood.

    A group of five people died, one died, one mutated, and was followed by a python.

    Only now I know that this is a vacation.

    Li Yu silently looked at the handsome head of the man, buddy, you are so good.

    Ying Han raised his eyes and looked into the distance. The few who had been knocked down were taken away by the helicopter.

    "Return." He finished, reaching for the young man in his arms. "Let me lean, the wound hurts."

    Li Yu cooperated with his appearance, opened his clothes and looked at it.

    Such a large wound, but within a few minutes, has healed to the length of only half of the thumb.

    Xiaokouzi flesh turned up, still bleeding.

    Li Yu looked up at the man's sexy chin. He thought it was really painful.

    After thinking for a while, the cheeks were blown up, and the meaning was blown a few times.

    Ying Han touched the young man with satisfaction and looked back to Song An. "How do you plan?"

    Song An was overwhelmed and shrunk from a muscular man to a little quail. He asked cautiously, "Can I stay with you?"

    He could see that this little brother was either rich or expensive, and had many men.

    As long as he stays with him, he is not afraid that those monsters will come back.

    Ying Han nodded, and didn't pay much attention to explain to El, "You'll arrange it."

    Song An was numb to the differential treatment, not even struggling, fart fart followed behind Al, climbed into the helicopter co-pilot.

    After Li Yu climbed up, he was not seated yet and was covered with an umbrella bag.

    Ying Han did not explain, but silently adjusted the shoulder strap length for him.

    Li Yu looked down at the fingers moving on his chest, knowing that the man just wanted to be in case. After all, he was just a weak human being. He fell from the sky and was able to keep a whole body.

    The door of the helicopter was closed and took off.

    When I came here, my eyes were blacked out, and now I know that the murderous oasis was so magnificent and vibrant.