Arc 6: I became a Night Master 6.1

Li Yushen mysteriously said, "Zhuang Wei is the big boss of TC, and he does not hold his own."

    "Diao." 1551 asked nervously, "How did you find out?"

    "Mental power is only an aid, mainly relying on the brain "Li Yu sighed," Inference plus tentative, of course, Zhuang Wei gave me water in the process. And ... "

    system," what? "

    " Zhuang Wei and Mr. Gu of the authority seem to have private contact, But it is still unclear whether this connection is related to my current task. "The

    amount of information is a bit large, and there was no sound in 1551.

    Li Yu shouted, "Is there a heartbeat or emotional feedback function in the chip in the back of my head?"

    1551 said, "The chip you first implanted is used as the connection point between the human body and the traversing device. Of course there will be heartbeat and Emotional feedback testing procedures are not just for you, but for every task. "

    Li Yu nodded, which could explain why when he was in close contact with Zhuang Wei, he either had text messages coming in or was directly interrupted.

    It seems that he guessed right before, he and Zhuang Wei have been closely monitored.

    Li Yu touched the back of the head with his backhand and sighed in his heart. This situation will not be resolved for a while and a half. Once the chip is removed, his task will also be forced to stop.

    Li Yu yawned and shrunk his head into the quilt. He buzzed and asked, "Oh, is there any information about the former mission personnel of the anti-control center you asked you to check?"

    1551, " No, the employee data is confidential. You know, my ability to stay in the center city is limited. "

    Li Yu heard his lost tone, but didn't feel anything. He wanted to comfort him a few words and heard the system say," However, when I returned from your surface consciousness and returned to the general database of the technical department, I found something.

    "It was an intern who helped me check the loopholes. He was also a member of the anti-control center. He only spent half a day in the anti-control center. He applied for the transfer with the" work intensity is too great and the mental strength can not bear ". Enter the technical preliminary inspection department. "

    Li Yu's chaotic brain suddenly became energetic." In three hours, I want all the information of this person. "

    1551," No problem. "

    There was no chatter in my mind, and the room was so quiet. Surprisingly, the sleepy wanderings are back.

    The rain outside the window was ticking, like dancing on a drum, or a large number of marbles falling, jumping rhythmically on the floor.

    Li Yu's head no longer hurts, but his upper and lower eyelids began to fight.

    His eyelashes blocked his vision, and everything in the room became blurred.

    He gave up struggling and closed his eyes with fate. After a short sleep, the loud noise of the heavy rain suddenly amplified, as if someone put a horn next to his ear, forcing him to listen to the noise of the noisy people.

    Finally, Li Yu couldn't help but open his eyes, and his eyes tingled, and his conditioned reflex opened his mouth, screaming, and something immediately poured into his nose and mouth, almost choking to death.