5.33

"They want to run, they don't plan to control others ..." Li Yu murmured.

    This incident was indeed unexpected, but did not surprise him.

    These people at the top of the pyramid have always been selfish and self-interested.

    Li Yu settled his mind and asked, "Then, they want to use the time of the third and second zones to fight against the different species, and start the engine to escape? Where can they go?"

    "I don't know, Qian Songzhi I said so much. "1551 said," But I guess it should not be far away. There should be a spare bunker somewhere on the ground. "The

    entire first-class area is nearly one hundred square kilometers. To raise the entire area, Even lift off, consume a considerable amount of energy.

    Don't think about space, Li Yu guessed, which spare base should be in a nearby unmanned mountain.

    The xenogeneic still retains the characteristics of some people. They occupy the city and love to go to similar dramas. The once-smoky mountains are now bare earth bags, which are still more unseen.

    Moreover, the mountainous terrain is steep, easy to defend and difficult to attack, and the peaks rising from the ground are natural protective barriers.

    For humans, it is indeed a fair choice.

    But where is there such a cheap thing in the world, other people throw their heads and sprinkle blood for you, but you are sitting in the house where the winter is warm and the summer is cool, listening to music, enjoying delicious food, waiting for the fruit to fall from the sky.

    In front of the driver, the driver's face was dark, and he couldn't help persuading, "Big brother, don't be so angry."

    Li Yu raised his eyes and faced the driver's eyes in the rearview mirror.

    He asked, "Brother, do you have children?" The

    driver said yes, " Where is one child and one daughter, living in the third-class district."

    Li Yu asked, "Are you cute?"

    As soon as the children were mentioned, the driver's enthusiasm came up, took out a clip from the clothes, opened it with one hand, and lay a photo of the children inside.

    I do n’t know what to expect. His cheerful emotions are mostly light. “It ’s twins, they are cute and obedient. They go back to work every day. They always ask my dad whether you ’re tired or thirsty around my legs. Unfortunately, I The wife was bleeding when she was giving birth. She didn't save her and didn't have a chance to see it. "The

    driver blinked hard, freeing one hand to wipe the tears.

    Li Yu handed the photo clip back, reached over from the back, patted his shoulder, "The hotel is in front, you can just let me down by the road, don't stop the sports car now, go back to the third-class area, take it Two children come to the first-class area or go to another safe place to avoid it. "The

    driver couldn't understand it for a while." What do you mean? I took a work permit, not a residence permit in the first-class area. I can't take the child. Come here. "It

    happened that the car stopped, Li Yu got off the roadside and propped up the window, said," Heterogeneous is coming, the third and second tier districts are not safe. "

    Living in the first tier district and having money to live in a hotel Yes, it ’s either that the points are too much to spend, or that the family has the right.