1.27

Not knowing how long it took, Li Yu finally couldn't help breaking the silence. "Then, I'll wash my hands first."

    He stood up quickly, and glanced at the man's blue-and-red face with Yu Guang.

    "For the first time, everyone is very excited, you are normal." After saying that, I added another sentence, "I am still very confident in you."

    The face of men is darker even if you know it , Thin lips tightened, eyes sharp, "How do you know ..."

    The first three words can only be understood, embarrassed to speak.

    Lee fish take the hint, and to speak quite level, "You abstinence Well, this thing we all know."

    He said suddenly realized what, eyes wide open, "I'm your first love ah."

    Gu Xu red ears child, "Go and wash your hands!"

    Gee, the skin is so thin.

    Li Yu grinning into the bathroom and scrubbing with soap.

    Rubbing rubbing, I think of Gu Bao ’s touch and size, but I feel a bit dazed. If it ’s a real gun ... it will hurt a lot.

    He shook his head, wiped out the filthy thoughts in his mind, and intently washed away the bubbles in his hands. Going out again, Gu Xu has got out of bed and is getting dressed.

    Li Yu, "now discharged?"

    "Uh." Gu Xu lowered his head and buckled up the cufflinks, "There are other things."

    Li Yu snorted, turned around and took a plastic bag, swept the things on the bedside table, and moved quite Rough, falling in Gu Xu's eyes but very warm, like a young wife helping her husband up and down.

    He twisted his fingers, the touch of the youth was still there, and it was burning in the heart.

    Don't worry, come to Japan.

    The discharge procedure was very smooth. After half an hour, the two took a taxi home and had a simple meal. Gu Xu took the mobile phone and entered the room.

    Li Yu pointed his ears to eavesdrop and said that it was a matter of the new company, occasionally mixed with Xu Fang's name.

    It seems that the big brother is going to start doing things and embark on the road to return to the top.

    In contrast, the progress of his mission can hardly be seen.

    The first secret is half done, the second secret is half done, and the two add up to just one chrysanthemum.

    I don't know if I should cry or applaud myself.

    The next day, Li Yu got up early, deliberately went to the closet and pulled out a casual suit to put on, let alone, it was quite like that.

    The butler sorted out the collar for him, and kept complimenting, "Handsome, so handsome."

    Li Yu pursed his lips, and wanted to be humble, he saw Gu Xu, who was dressed neatly, coming out of the small room.

    The smile that just floated on his face, his face suddenly collapsed.

    The man wore a complete black suit, with a long, lean body, wide shoulders, long legs, and great momentum. With a big back, he looked at the unique president Fan Er.

    Li Yu's heart is unbalanced, and they are all human beings.

    Because of this, he didn't talk to the man along the way until he entered the company, and he heard someone shouting respectfully and respectfully to him, Mr. Chen, and then found his spot.