1.20

Xu Fang saw the interaction between the two clearly, but he never thought that his nephew turned out to be gay.

    He approached and snorted, "What are you doing, there are projects in your hand?"

    Gu Xudan said, "Uncle is too worried, I'm here to join in the excitement."

    Xu put his heart to assess the truth of this statement , And soon relaxed his vigilance.

    No one knows Gu Xu's situation better than him. With the little money in his hand, he can't get any splashes.

    Smirking again, Xu Fang asked, "Wait and sit down together?"

    Gu Xu nodded, "Okay."

    Li Yuyan beads turned around between the two, full of admiration.

    I really didn't expect that this torn skin can still be glued back. Both are acting schools and convinced.

    In this cybersecurity project, Xu Fang is bound to get it. After a while, his subordinates are called away.

    Gu Xu glanced down at the phone and said, "I'm going to the bathroom."

    Li Yu's eyes suddenly stopped, and he glanced quietly at the man's crotch. It's been a good opportunity to know him for so long.

    He pursed his lips and said, "I'll go too."

    This hotel is quite large in scale and high in star rating, not to mention the service. It is considerate that even the urinal in the men's bathroom has a partition in each middle to ease Awkward than size.

    Seeing this pattern, Li Yu instantly lost the desire to release water.

    Strangely, Gu Xu did not intend to release the water, but went to the direction of the compartment. When passing by, he threw a sentence at him, "Come."

    Thinking that the man needs help, Li Yu's spirit came up suddenly, fart peak Fart Peak followed, closing the door and locking.

    Before turning, he had an extra hand on his shoulder.

    Gu Xu's hand strength is not small, buckling the young man's shoulder, breaking the person over, pressing hard on the door.

    Li Yu blinked, "Something?"

    "Something." Gu Xu suddenly approached after speaking, opening his mouth and biting the young

    man's lips, "Why follow up, what do you want to do?" Li Yu was guilty, afraid to tell the truth. .

    Gu Xu did not intend to hear the answer. He closed his eyes and stretched out his tongue to carefully depict the youth's Rouran's lips.

    When he etched his lips into his mind, he pinched the young man's cheeks and pierced his tongue into it. He almost swept all the teeth carefully, so as to keep his taste in every corner.

    Li Yu stared, his body stiff, and he was ignorant.

    Gu Xu's hand was raised, and he overbearingly covered the young man's eyes, and twitched in his mouth, "Don't look at me like that."

    "I can't help but want to do you."

    Li Yu, "... "

    The kiss time is not short, according to the system, a total of five minutes.

    Li Yu felt that the oxygen in his lungs had been drained, and he was weak. He pressed his forehead against the man's shoulder.

    Gu Xu kissed him on the side of his neck. "Did you think about it?"