5.27

Su Ma suddenly arrived, Li Yu almost scared to push people to the ground.

    Firmly clenched the man's wrist, threatening in a low voice, "No matter how honestly, I will throw you to the ground."

    001 said with a little serious "Oh", licked his teeth, and pondered the youth's soft and warm earlobe.

    The taste is not as good as the lips, but when he feels that the other party is hiding, a strange, hot craving comes out of his body.

    This matter is beyond the scope of 001's current understanding. He realized that he must learn more to understand where this desire comes from and how to satisfy it.

    After the child was glared, the following steps began to slow down, and finally stopped at the end of the bed and dared not get closer.

    Li Yu concentrated on the man's armpit and put the man off the ground on the bed.

    When he accidentally glanced at the child's expression, he patiently said, "Brother is sick and can't play with you, sit down first." The

    child whispered, the terrible talent is not his brother, and he doesn't need to play with.

    Thinking of the scene where the two were hiding together in the cupboard before the young man came back, the child couldn't help but roll his eyes.

    That man was just fierce to him, actually a fool.

    Before the youth left, he was not allowed to move, and he really stayed in the locker without moving, obediently like an intellectual disability.

    Even if he refuses to go out, he is not allowed to go out.

    If this changes someone else, he has already become a fan.

    There are very few children in heterogeneous groups. Every newly-born child is a little emperor who can dominate the world. Everyone spoils them, and no one will teach them that they ca n’t do it.

    Not to mention restricting personal freedom and bullying others with staring eyes.

    But somehow, as soon as he faced the tall man, his heart shivered uncontrollably, and his hands and feet were lying softly, daring not to resist.

    Especially since men have a fever.

    In just over half an hour, the child was breathless several times, thinking he was suffocating.

    He can feel that a certain change has occurred in the man in the short term, drastically, and can subvert all changes.

    These changes made him more powerful and sharper than ever before.

    The child was lying on the armrest of the sofa, his round eyes moved with Li Yu's movements, and his eyes were full of admiration.

    This big brother, who looked as unaggressive as he was, turned a blind eye to the man's horror.

    awesome.

    Li Yu was uncomfortable with the sight behind him.

    Twist the towel to give the man a gap on his forehead. He looked over and said, "Hungry?"

    At the same time, another sharper gaze also poked.

    The child had a chill on his back, shook his head hurriedly, buried his face under the armrest with his back arched, pretending he was gone.

    Li Yu unfolded a towel through which cold water penetrated, covering 001's forehead.

    Pretend to dig in the backpack, and have a box of antipyretics in your palm.