3.5

The heartbreaking voice dragged Li Yu's sinking consciousness, let him wander on the edge of dizziness.

    The man drew closer and closer and patted the child's head, "Shut up, don't quarrel."

    He squatted down, touched the young man's forehead, burned his hand and got a fever.

    The pot lid squatted aside, with tears in his eyes, looking timidly at the landlord who was more domineering than him.

    "Cheng Shushu, he died it."

    Degree was a kid actor children with tearful voice tired out, snappily, "You cry down he really died."

    Jarhead a twitching, could not help Stay, you can only cover your mouth with small hands.

    Take a picture on the youth's face, take a picture on the left and a picture on the right. "Hey, can you stand up?"

    Li Yu was unconscious and couldn't make a sound with his mouth open, reaching for the man's trousers.

    Looking at the folds of his flat trousers, his forehead twitched, if he didn't know that the young man was not pretending, he would pick up the person and beat him.

    He threatened to gritt his teeth, "Release."

    Li Yu recovered a little voice from his sober half of consciousness, "degree, I'm uncomfortable."

    Degree twitched his forehead, and said that it was about my farts.

    The lid of the pot carefully pulled down the man's trousers, "Uncle Cheng, can you save the elder brother, I haven't eaten yet, he can take me to eat when he is alive." The

    eyes narrowed, "Really "The

    lid of the pot pointed at the crab crawling from the belly of Li Yu and said," Look, he's going to eat crabs for me. "

    Touching his chin, he changed his mind and picked up the man from the ground, carrying a sack. Put it on your shoulder and walk towards the town.

    Along the way, the two big and one small attracted a lot of attention.

    Everyone whispered to each other and wondered how the wild boy from the dead fat man and the new foreigner got on the line with Mr. Cheng.

    He carried the man upstairs and threw it into room 444. The pot lid stood rigidly at the door and refused to enter.

    He was afraid that he would be beaten by his host if he entered other people's house without permission.

    Li Yu's stomach was uncomfortable with the man's shoulders, and he almost vomited. As soon as he opened his eyes, he heard the scream of the pot lid.

    "Big Brother Wake Up!"

    Degree walked to the sofa and left the man.

    Li Yu turned half alive and looked at him on his back. It was all this time, and he did not forget to maintain the sick and weak design. "Fortunately, I have suffered." The

    words changed for three breaths.

    Degree does not like anything fragile, whether living or dead.

    He stepped back in disgust, and turned his head around to look at the house.

    For a time, neither of them spoke again.

    Guo Gaitou looked at this, then at that, and finally got in front of Li Yu.

    He was on his toes and had a long neck to observe the youth. His skin was pale and his lips were dry. He didn't know if he had any strength to feed him.