Arc 3: This Little Island was Contracted by Me 3.1

The spectacled man did n’t answer the question, but just looked at the young man in bed carefully and asked, “How are you feeling now?” The

    other party did n’t use honorifics, and Li Yu did n’t use it. The hospital

    that brought me? " " It 's true . "The glasses man walked to the window and poured a glass of water for him." You were hit by a bicycle and you were unconscious. The person who hit you was terrified. The person next to you I ’m afraid you ’re pretending, I ’m afraid I ’m afraid of getting a bag. No one wants to come forward to help. I ’ll take you to the hospital with the bike owner. ”

    Li Yu glanced around the door of the ward without another person.

    The glasses man pushed his glasses off. "He still has something to do. Let's go first. You can tell me anything."

    Li Yu, "..."

    Brother, are you okay?

    It's a good thing to hit people, but it's not in the hospital, but you stay in the hospital. You are responsible for your posture.

    Li Yu couldn't quite understand this dedication and shook his head. "I'm fine." The

    glasses man pursed his lips. "Are you sure? You've been in a coma for almost four hours."

    "I'm fine." Li Yu was about to lift the quilt. .

    The spectacled man's eyes glared and turned 180 degrees, facing the young man's back, with four words written on it.

    Li Yu glanced over and saw the man pull out a tissue and wipe his cold sweat.

    His mouth twitched, "Mr., is the medical bill in your hand, I will give you the money." The

    glasses man did not turn back, but took out the bill from his pocket and stepped back to the bedside table, , Press on a business card.

    Business cards are different, just a phone number, or handwritten.

    "If you are uncomfortable in the follow-up, you can call me at any time." The glasses man finished, without taking the money, turned around and left.

    Li Yu chased out, and there was no big brother in the corridor.

    He walked to the window, where he could see the parking lot and the hospital door.

    Three minutes later, the figure of the glasses man appeared in the parking lot.

    Li Yu saw him parked in front of a black car and bowed slightly to stand outside the door in the back seat.

    This posture is too familiar, exactly the same as Al's attitude towards Ying Han. It can basically be determined that the person in the back seat is 60% likely to be the owner of the glasses man.

    Li Yu emptied his eyes and wanted to see more clearly. The window in the back seat of the car was similar to him, and he rose up.

    The spectacled man walked around to the co-pilot and sat down, leaving the hospital with a beautiful car butt.

    The car bottom is a global limit. Li Yu once read it in a magazine and forgot how many zero prices.