2.18

The maid led the way ahead, "The old castle has not been renovated for a long time, the stairs are steep, and the light is not good, you should pay more attention to your feet."

    A question flashed in Li Yu's mind, "The old castle has been in the name of the Duke since its completion. "The

    maid said yes, then stopped, and pushed open a dark brown wooden door." Without the Duke's permission, the rest of the people can't go down at will. I can only send you here. "The

    probe glanced at the stone steps Rotate and extend downward, as if there is no end.

    Li Yu nodded to the maid, and started walking down by the candlelight on the wall, touching the handrail.

    Silence around, only the echo of footsteps, and his own breathing.

    As the distance drew closer, there was a slight smell in the air.

    Li Yu jumped, stopped, and looked down at his feet.

    There were dark red marks on the stone steps. I tried it with my hand, but it could not be erased, and it did not get on my hands.

    Li Yu asked, "1551, are these blood?"

    1551, "Yeah."

    Li Yu was frightened. How much blood had to be taken to get the blood color into the stone steps.

    Fearing that some questions will not be answered honestly by the system, he turned around and asked the house, "When did Dracula's castle be completed?"

    1551, "1719."

    "Oh." Li Yu scratched his chin, now It's 2019, "So the target is at least three hundred years old this year?"

    1551, "..."

    Li Yu is more silent than the system. For a while, he feels that his old age is hurting, and for a while, he feels that he is losing money. The little tender grass was arched by an old cow.

    Still a good old cow.

    In a few minutes of regret for himself, he kept walking and reached the bottom.

    The bloody smell became stronger and stronger, which caused Li Yu to nausea.

    Li Yu moved forward along the candlelight and was eventually stopped by an iron gate.

    There was a window on the iron gate, the window was half open, and there were faint words and screams.

    Li Yu felt stunned, and was about to slip, the door opened.

    The man standing at the door

    was dressed in a luxurious retro suit, with a slight hook in his mouth, "Come in." Li Yu had never seen such a cold, clearly covered with blood, but covered with a layer of elegant skin.

    He clenched his fingers, and unconsciously, his back was already wet with cold sweat. "I don't want to go in."

    Ying Han didn't give him a chance to escape. He grabbed his arm and pulled him into his arms.

    The man's hug was hard and cold, his muscles were tight, and the surrounding atmosphere became depressed.

    Tightening his arms, he let go and said, "Come on."

    Li Yu swept the person from head to toe, turned around hurriedly, and hurriedly.

    It is certain that the goal at this moment is trying to restrain his emotions and does not want him to discover.