5.44

The coral was just found from the bottom of the sea. Among the huge clusters of red coral, this is the best part of it.

    001 handed it over, the voice was stiff, eyes looked uncomfortably elsewhere, "Send it to you."

    Li Yu took it and pinched in his hand to observe carefully, the bright red glowed with waxy luster in the sunlight, and the small sapling was as vivid as Branches are spreading.

    1551, "This section of coral is so beautiful. It must have at least six digits before being put in the waste soil."

    Li Yu suddenly felt that his hand was heavy.

    That afternoon, the yacht finally reached the Antarctic land.

    The once huge glaciers are almost empty, revealing a lot of land covered by ice.

    The yacht sailed around the glacier and finally stopped before the sun went down.

    Because of the increase in temperature, there are no more flocks of penguins and seals in this place. The only Antarctic animals are almost all on the other side of the continent.

    After Li Yu got off the boat, he released the snow wolf cub and stood at a higher place, watching it run on the ice field until it disappeared.

    He retracted his gaze, found a reason to pull 001, and made a circle around.

    I do n’t know how long I walked. Li Yu stopped according to the system instructions, "Are you sure it is here?"

    1551, "Of course, I have tested it. The rock layer here is the strongest, and you can see the sea when you open the window. Experience the ocean view room in advance. "

    Li Yu nodded, took out the LEGO toy in the toolbox, sat cross-legged, and quickly assembled it.

    A throw away, a small white villa stood on the ground.

    Just trying to get closer, the ground suddenly shook, and Li Yu saw the villa seemed to be alive and stretched hard in the rock, just to get a firm foundation.

    It seems that this house is also one-off, once for a lifetime.

    The vibration was so great that it shocked the whole ice sheet.

    When 001 came back carrying a seabird, the youth was no longer there, but on a relatively flat rock not far away, there was a beautiful little villa.

    Through the villa window, he saw a familiar sound and shadow moving inside.

    Li Yu had enough visits, came downstairs and ticked his lips with satisfaction, except for bedding and daily necessities, everything in the house.

    The half-closed door was pushed open, and a long squeak was made.

    Li Yu turned around, and when he saw 001, he was ignorant.

    He completely forgot how to explain this to the man.

    001's hand was still on the doorknob, he opened his mouth, and finally he didn't ask the question that came to his throat.

    Intuition tells him that when something is spread out, the person in front of him will disappear and will never be found again.

    He pursed his lower lip, showing a puzzled expression, "Su He, is this magic?"

    Li Yu froze and nodded.

    He knew that 001's doubts and beliefs were all pretended.

    This night, the two lay on the soft bed and hugged each other.