3.25

The applause from behind the ear was too loud, and the degree suddenly stopped.

    "What's wrong?"

    "Playing mosquitoes." Li Yu rubbed his face and looked around. It was already twenty-nine, and it was almost thirty.

    I have to boast that the goal is really awesome, running up and whizzing, lying on it without shaking.

    Patted on the man's shoulder, Li Yu urged, "Hurry up."

    Meanwhile, the story of Boss King's house is still being staged.

    The person who came to the transaction has already collected the sample, and said calmly, "We will test the sample as soon as possible. See you at the old place on the 1st of next month."

    Zhang is honest and confident, "You can rest assured of purity, this world can never be found A gold mine with a higher purity than this. "The

    two strangers said nothing, and one of them walked to the window, looking at the sea in the distance, darkened by dark night.

    It's not easy to get in and out of this place. If Zhang honestly led the way, who would have thought that there was such an island in the depths of the ocean.

    The island has complete facilities, and the residents are not wealthy, but they are also full of food and clothing. It seems to be an overseas source.

    The man withdrew his eyes and turned to look at his companion. "It's not too early, let's go."

    Staring at the light screen for so long, Li Yu's eyes hurt.

    He let the system stare at the group of people, report the situation at any time, and immediately followed by feeling that the hands holding his butt were loose, and the body slid uncontrollably from the man's back.

    The thirty floor is here.

    Open the door and enter the house, pull a large box from the TV cabinet.

    There are everything in the box, such as pliers, wrenches, screwdrivers, screws, and various types of wires and fuses. Anyone who doesn't know will definitely think that this is a professional electrician's work box.

    Confirming that there is no shortage of things, the man picked up the box and walked away. When he went out, he handed the flashlight to the young man, "You go ahead."

    Li Yu took it honestly, trying to let the beam hit the feet of the two.

    Just down to the 28th floor, the system suddenly said, "They have left Boss Jin's house and are going downstairs."

    Li Yu stood still, turned his head to make a shush gesture to the man, and said mysteriously, "I heard There was a voice, and someone was going downstairs. "He

    heard nothing and looked at the young man in silence.

    Li Yu was so guilty that he forcibly calmed down and said, "Shall we take a look? Maybe Zhang Chengcheng."

    Degree, "Ears are smart."

    Li Yu thought about it and pressed a word for himself, "Talent Different. "The

    degree," ... "

    New skills have been added, and more attention must be paid in the future. After thinking about it, Li Yu made a request for expropriation to the system," Brother, can you be my second ear in the future? "