Arc 4: Who is my Bride? 4.1

The crow seemed to hover over his head, and his voice was getting closer from top to bottom.

    Li Yu opened his eyes, his vision was blurry and colorful, he covered his dull forehead, turned over hard, and saw rows of benches.

    The environment is a bit familiar, like a church.

    With a painful moan, Li Yu sat up from the ground and gazed at the cross statue directly in front of it. Below the statue was the Shentai, to the right of the Shentai was a hollow arch, and on the left was a wooden confessional.

    This is a simple chapel.

    Taking his hand away from his forehead, blood in his hand, "What's the matter, fell or was beaten?"

    1551 said, "Both." The

    strange memory squeezed into my mind.

    The original owner's name was Jiang Yuan, no father, no mother, no car, no room, college study, life was a mess.

    Three months ago, he resigned from the working bar and thought of walking around, accidentally coming to an unknown city.

    The street layout of this city is no different from other places. The difference is that the architectural style here is very different. Russia ’s Red Square, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Dai ’s stilts, the Chinese courtyard, and the retro palace. Of course, there are also various designs. Modern building.

    On the first day of entering this place, Jiang Yuan was deeply attracted and decided to stay.

    For half a month, in addition to eating, drinking, and playing, he made friends every day, thinking that if he had difficulties one day, he could have a few ways out.

    With friends, you naturally have to socialize and spend more money. Soon, Jiang Yuan found that his wallet was almost empty.

    He is lazy and does not love work, but he also knows that the premise of hedonic is to live first.

    On the third day of looking for a job, he was admitted to a quadrangle in a downtown area.

    In the quadrangle courtyard with two entrances and two exits, the first entry verandah is surrounded by green belts. In the second entrance, the cabin, main house, and ear house are transformed into living rooms, bedrooms, study rooms, kitchens, and gymnasiums.

    After listening to the interviewer's introduction, Jiang Yuan refused inwardly and there was no servant room.

    Interviewer is Zhaizi steward, "Mr. Shi in the vicinity there are other real estate, after eight pm after work, all the servants will pass, if not a special case, it is not to keep people in the house yard."

    There are a place to live, means Can save a lot of rent expenses.

    Jiang Yuan immediately signed a contract with the housekeeper for a period of three years. After three years, if both parties wish to renew the contract.

    After signing and explaining all matters, the housekeeper suddenly asked, "Mr. Shi's room is cleaned by me, you don't have to manage it."

    Jiang Yuan was relaxed, "OK."

    Jiang Yuan officially went to work the next day after the matter was decided It was only a month later that I saw the respected Mr. Shi.

    It was a good night with lightning and thunder, about 9:30.

    According to the housekeeper, the owner of the house is very busy on weekdays, and can't see anyone at home early or late.

    This is true. Rao Shi Jiangyuan also noticed that every day before he went to work, the cook had already prepared breakfast, put it in an insulated food box, and put it into the master bedroom by the housekeeper.