5.12

001 stopped chewing, and his dark eyes looked at the young man quietly, silently releasing dangerous signals.

    Li Yu pretended not to feel it, bowed his head and weeded the weeds at his feet, "This should not be your first fever, if I guess right, this happens every once in a while after you leave the laboratory, Every time you have a fever, your totem area will be larger than before. "

    This idea is a little weird. There is no basis for it. The only thing that can help determine its correctness is the response of 001.

    however.

    The target's face was like a statue, and Li Yu could not find any traces of confusion on it.

    He frowned and stubbornly said, "If you don't speak, I will assume you."

    1551 suddenly said, "Maybe he can't understand what you mean at all."

    Li Yu, "..."

    is very likely.

    Li Yu stood up from the ground, spread out his hands, and slowly approached 001. He changed the subject, "How do you like the taste? Can you eat enough?" After

    001 finished the meal, his fingers were oily.

    Li Yuhao pulled up the corner of his white coat freely, taking advantage of the man's unresponsiveness, holding his wrist tightly and wiping his hands gently.

    Realizing that the other party was struggling again, he raised his head and glared. "

    Not allowed to move." The groan and warning of the low roar were obvious. 001 shrank, but he was really obedient and motionless.

    The atmosphere suddenly calmed down as if the air flow had become slow.

    From the angle of 001, you can only see the thick curls of the youth curls, the smooth tip of the nose, and the pink peaks of the curl.

    Li Yu looks like a child, rubbing his fingers, and he never forgets to teach in his mouth, "Be sure to wipe your hands before and after eating, talk about hygiene ... Forget it, now the conditions are limited, not so much ..."

    The rest of the mouth was blocked by a finger.

    Li Yuyan's beads went down, 001's index finger was pressing on his lips, twisting gently, as if trying to feel.

    Li Yu, "..."

    He looked up, staring at his eyes, and asked vaguely, "What are you doing? Is there something on my mouth?"

    001 closed his fingers silently and pressed his own again. Lips, dark eyes showed a trace of puzzlement-

    his lips were softer and hotter than mine, so I wanted to touch them again.

    001 doesn't have so many twists and turns in his mind now, just do it if you want to.

    Without warning, he suddenly leaned over and lowered his head, his rough fingers squeezing Li Yu's chin, carefully, curiously, rubbing the young man's lips with the thumb of the other hand.

    Not only is it soft, it looks delicious.

    Touching the other party's simple, yet highly inquisitive look, Li Yu's face warmed up, and soon his ears turned red.

    He did n’t dare to rush into it, fearing to arouse 001 ’s vigilance, maintaining a suppressed posture, and opening vaguely, “Baby, you can do it well, can you let it go first.”