2.17

"1551, can you parse these words?"

    Li Yu stared at the card for a while, and then stared at the book in his hand, feeling agitated.

    There is a peculiar hunch that this life-saving prop is unusual, saying that it cannot dominate the world.

    "..." 1551 poured a pot of cold water, "You think too much."

    It paused, and said, "The text can be parsed, but I need time to tap into the computer of Professor History and filter useful information."

    Li Yu is clever "Okay, what's the matter."

    1551 snorted, "The Holy Grail can't dominate the world, but can save the world."

    Li Yuchao groaned, and then asked no more, why the system refused to come out.

    The location of this study is very unique. Looking out from the balcony is the cliff and the rolling river. If you fall, you will die terribly.

    He retreated back cautiously, lying on the lounger with his legs folded.

    The sun in the afternoon was still sufficient, with a hypnotic effect, Li Yu's eyelids were not obedient, and they stuck together and refused to separate.

    He gave up his struggle and fell into his dream on his own.

    The dream was dark and there was nothing. Li Yu walked inside and saw a piece of land. The ground was empty, with only a small poke.

    The radish is not green, but black, and grows sparsely outside the soil.

    Li Yu ran over, stretched out his hand, the land changed, became a person, it was cold.

    Dark complexion man asked, "Why did you take my carrot."

    Lee looked at the big fish thing variability hands, quickly explained, "I'm not, I do not."

    Should not believe cold, vicious man thrown to the ground, Slip off.

    Finally, he maliciously said to the ear of the youth, "I want to squeeze you dry and make fertilizer."

    Mother, Duke Dracula is really a pervert.

    Li Yu waved his limbs and cried out in his mouth, and then he was awakened by a cool breeze.

    He sat up in a panic, took a look at the right, and finally turned his eyes to the crotch.

    He reached out and blushed.

    Li Yu is a thief, Qiao Mimi touched the room, and soon found a pair of underwear.

    The label of the underwear is still a bit big, and it is loose and loose before and after, walk for a ride.

    Li Yu sighed and could only wear it.

    After changing it, I ran to the bathroom and rubbed my pants, put it on the iron bar of the balcony, thinking, waiting to dry before changing it, without knowing it.

    What he did not know was that in the basement of the old castle, there was a room full of monitoring screens.

    Ying Han stood in front of the screen, his eyes full of desire, and his trousers became a tent.

    The two who were originally under surveillance were bombed out after Li Yu entered the castle.

    At this moment, sitting on the outside with legs tilted to nibble on the beans.