1.26

That night, the nightmare changed again.

    The dim little building was in a dilapidated state, with sofas, walls, and marks everywhere marked by sharp objects. Furniture, large and small, was torn apart.

    Obviously, after he escaped from here that day, monsters, big and small, went crazy.

    "Chen Jing." The

    voice came from above.

    Li Yu looked up, and there was a thick and long scratch on the wooden ceiling. The child was lying on the ground, watching him with dark eyes.

    Seeing the youth refused to respond, the child grinned and stood up and ran.

    Soon, footsteps came from the stairs.

    Li Yu's scalp was tight, and he kept telling himself, hold back, he couldn't run. When he ran, he not only said goodbye to secret clues, but also lowered the child's favorability value for him, and suffered a big loss.

    Not long after, the child came downstairs, grabbed the finger of the young man, and said fiercely, "After you ran last time, he went crazy and destroyed everything, it was your fault."

    Little brother, Can it be normal, I will be killed if I don't run.

    Li Yu struggled to pull out a smile, twitched his finger, and wrapped his cold little hand, "What about him?"

    "He made a mistake and was locked up by me." The child changed his face in a second, and he raised his head happily, seeking praise.

    Li Yu was not confused. He knew the moodiness of the little fart

    boy . "Where is he locked?" The child pouted. "Don't tell you."

    Li Yu pursed his lips and tried to beat people up.

    Hello buddy is a time bomb, you do n’t want to tell me, you fucking want to play with me.

    He asked another question, "Can he escape?"

    "Of course." The child blinked, innocent and cute, "I deliberately did not lock the door, he should be able to come out soon."

    Li Yu, "" The

    child is carrying his hands, eager to try, "Hurry up and hide, if he can't find you within ten minutes, he will give up." As soon as the words

    fell, there was a loud noise from the upper floor Obviously, the shadow monster is crashing into the wooden door and wants to run out.

    Li Yu looked at the trembling house and felt cold, "Why do you do this." The

    child frowned, "Who makes you always make me angry, who makes you always lie to me, who makes you unwilling to stay Me. "

    The sound of the impact on the top of the head suddenly became louder. Li Yumeng snapped his arm, picked him up, and ran away.

    The child was stunned for a moment, and the short arm squeezed the young man's shoulder hard, trying to break free from his warm arms, and pinched his buttocks fiercely.

    His eyes widened incredulously, his ears were red, and the

    first word of "you" was spit out, and Li Yu was blindfolded.

    Li Yu, "Shut up, he came out." The

    sickle's arm dragged on the ground, making a loud noise, from top to bottom, from far and near.