1.14

The child blinked his red eyes and his lips moved.

    When Li Yu tried to approach, the dream woke up.

    There was silence in the room, except for the violent gasp after being frightened, and Gu Xu's faint breathing.

    Li Yu turned over and lay flat, staring blankly at the ceiling, and the tip of his nose seemed to haunt a touch of blood.

    Suddenly his chest choked, he slammed up and slammed out of the room like a gust of wind, rushing into the bathroom.

    Stomach cramps began to twitch, Li Yu spit for a while holding the toilet, pressed the flush, swung back prostrately, and slumped on the ground.

    Gu Xu.

    The child in the dream is that Gu Xu did not run away.

    Li Yu wiped the cold sweat on his forehead, "1551, I have nightmares again."

    1551, "This is really a sad thing."

    "..." Li Yu took a breath and detailed the content of the dream Once again, "Did you say that you think about the day and dream at night, is it because of what the housekeeper said before?"

    1551, "This requires you to check it yourself."

    Li Yu fucked.

    1551 seriously corrected, "I am very useful, post tasks, chat with you, make you speechless, etc."

    Li Yuxin, this is also a pit, a huge pit, he seriously doubts that 1551 may be attacked by a virus There is an urgent need for antivirus.

    The floor is cold and hard, and the bottom is chilly.

    Li Yu leaned against the toilet to calm down for a while and couldn't stand up. When he thought of Gu Xu who was the master of the shadow monster in his dream, he was trembling.

    Gu Xu should hate fucking, at least in his dream.

    As for Gu Xu in reality, Li Yu guesses that his hatred will not be less, but only more.

    Summer is coming to an end, the weather is starting to cool, and the pants and vests on his body can't resist the slightly cold air at night.

    Li Yu sneezed, got up and rinsed his mouth, rubbing his nose back.

    When he walked to the door, he suddenly said, "1551, when I just woke up and ran out, did the mushroom light come on?"

    "No."

    Well, Gu Xu didn't turn on the light at all.

    If a person does not have emotional or psychological changes, he will not easily break his habits.

    Li Yu quickly stepped into the house, turned on the mushroom lamp, and knelt to the bed with one knee. Without a word, he took Gu Xu's arm away from him.

    The man's eyes were bright and clear, with a somewhat appalling shadow.

    "You didn't sleep, or fell asleep and woke up?"

    Gu Xu opened his hands and sat up. "Sleep, you were woken up."

    "..." I was

    just scared by the nightmare again. Really fucking embarrassing, Li Yu whispered, "Sorry, I have always been a nightmare. I didn't quarrel you on purpose."

    Gu Xu's eyes moved slightly, looking at the shadow on the opposite wall, "What did you dream about? "

    Speaking the dream is equivalent to tearing Gu Xu's scars and sprinkling salt frantically, which is too immoral.