4.5

Li Yu went downstairs and changed the clothes with the part-time waiter. Without waiting for Shi Yu, he left the bar directly.

    On the second floor, the boss frown, "a list of all school-age young single whole town here, it is not desirable if, as we enlarge age range."

    Probably to section Nianxia it.

    Shi Yu

    took a sip of water and looked away from the door. "I only have these two hard conditions." The lady boss can't wait to throw things away. The hard conditions are not many. You can meet none of them. If you know that men are not playing She really wanted to kick her feet.

    She closed her eyes and calmed her emotions. "Then I'll look for it again."

    Shi Yu, "Well." The

    lady boss glared at him quietly, stepped on high heels and went to the finance room on the second floor first. Went to the third floor.

    Today's corridor is exceptionally clean and the air smells of freshener. She walked into the office and turned on the computer to read the accounts of the previous two days.

    Moving the mouse, the table file under the row of icons outside finally caught her attention.

    The file is opened, it is a detailed personal information, the content style and table format are the same as what she did before, it should be missed before, and I forgot to print it.

    The lady boss raised her thin eyebrows and was not very satisfied with the photo in the upper right corner.

    The jaw is thin and the eyes are too big, it seems that the eyeliner is also drawn, and the image is a little sad.

    Outside the bar, a bus stopped steadily from far and near.

    Now that nightlife has just begun, few people leave the street except for drilling in the bar. After Li Yu got in the car, she found a seat by the window.

    There are not many people on the bus. Rarity is sitting in the position. Either lower your head to play mobile games, or turn your head to enjoy the scenery. Everyone is silent, which is very different from the twitter of the day.

    Li Yu arrived after only three stops, passing a small supermarket, the boss was watching TV, motionless.

    He stopped, walked over and knocked on the glass cabinet, "Boss, buy a toothbrush." ​​The

    boss looked intently, "Take it yourself."

    Li Yu went in and grabbed a hand from the shelf. He supported it on the counter and saw it hanging on the counter. The big TV on the wall asked casually, "You're a little bit old in this TV year." The

    boss looked at it now. "Thirty years." He glanced at the toothbrush. "Five yuan."

    Li Yu paid for it. , "Where did you buy it? There were few home appliance stores 30 years ago." The

    boss collected the money, turned his head back, stared at the TV and said, "I bought it on Chang'an Road, and the store closed early." Back

    on the dormitory road, Li Yu frowned all the way.

    The area along Changan Road is very prosperous, but these old buildings with big red stars engraved on the porch are still preserved. There are no home appliances in them. It seems that they are indeed closed.

    So the supermarket owner has lived here for at least thirty years.

    Ma Lia, the housekeeper, the cook, the original owner, these people have undergone earth-shaking changes in just a few months. What about the difference between the supermarket owner, thirty years ago, and what he is now?