3- The first encounter

"I just dozed off and you had to wake me up again?" I was ready to throw a tantrum. I was already way behind on my sleep and today has just been a pain in my arse .

"I am sorry but this is the last patient for today, please?" Ji hyun smiled sympathetically.
How could I, I mean anyone say no to his handsome face. I grumbled getting up from my chair complaining to God that it was unfair to send a handsome man in asking for favours .
"You realize that I am standing right here and I can hear you right?" He chuckled.
"Get out of my sight before I....... I pinch your cheeks. Damn it."
He laughed out loud ruffling my hair, saying how cute I was.

"So what happened? Who is it?"

"I don't know, I just received a call from Mr. Choi saying that someone important is coming in and that the senior most resident is to take care of him." He shrugged.

I frowned. "That's weird, we have never received such a message from him, have we?"

"Not that I know of, at least not here, in the ER. Maybe it is a politician or even better, a celebrity? "He smirked."

My eyes brightened. Now we're talking. "Who do you think it might be?"

"I wish it's a female celeb." He sighed dreamily.

"You wish. I want it to be one of my many babies....." I trailed off making a mental list of all the actors and idols I would like to meet.

"Hello? Earth to Saura." Ji hyun snapped me back to reality, laughing his head off.

"You look like a child in a toy store wanting to buy everything in there."

"I wish I.."

"Doctor! You are wanted in the out patient ward, immediately!" A nurse screamed at us and ran away.

"What was that about? Who is this guy?" I asked Ji hyun.

To which he promptly replied with "Or girl?" And gave me a cheeky smile. I snickered and made my way to the ward.

Whoever it was, they couldn't possibly take my tiredness away from me. I sat on the chair and put away the magazines littering the table. I sighed and put my head down hoping to catch a few minutes of precious sleep.

*Knock knock*

"Yes? Please come in." 

I looked up to see the most alluring pair of eyes I'd ever seen, he took off his mask and, oh.....let me correct myself, an alluring pair of eyes accompanied by an equally handsome face. His features were not just handsome, he looked beautiful......almost angelic. Well damn it, he was an angel.

He smiled. Small crinkles decorated the corners of his eyes. Followed by a cute nose and full pink lips. He looked mature, yet with features that were delicate for a man.
He sat down on the chair opposite to mine.
"Hello, I am Park Jimin."
His voice...... excuse me while I struggle to bring myself back to earth. His voice was what one would describe as honey dripping from a honeycomb. Such a unique voice. Dreamy.

He gave me a smile that dazzled me all the way to Uranus. "You must be Dr. Roy."
I snapped back to reality. I must have looked like an idiot with my mouth open, staring at him like he was a different species. I shook my head slightly and he chuckled.
I had been a fan of BTS for about 7 years now and I just couldn't believe that I would meet one of them this way. I smiled thinking about this unexpected blessing that had been thrown my way.
I smiled softly at him.