23- Caim

*an invisible circle of protection drawn around the body with the hand, to remind you that you are safe and loved, even in the darkest times.*

___________________________

"Why are you both snitching about me?" Jimin stood at the doorway of the kitchen.

"Do you even need an explanation? You are so hard to put up with. Poor girl. She has to put up with you for a long time." Jin said in a mocking tone.

Jimin scoffed and turned to me. "Do you find me difficult?" He was clearly warning me with his eyes.

"Well, Jin's not wrong. You do whine a lot." I smirked, placing my hands on my hips.

"Wow.... You too? I'm not leaving you alone with Jin again. He is such a manipulative guy...and I'm not a child." Jimin pouted.

I gave him a pointed look, raising an eyebrow. Jin guffawed at our exchange.

"What?" Jimin looked at me questioningly.

"There! You're doing it again." I said with a smirk.

Jimin took a second to realize what he was whining. And then he burst into laughter and we joined him.

"What's all the laughter about?" A voice called out from the hall.

And then I stood there, frozen halfway while cooking, the spatula stuck in the pan.

We were looking at each other for a few seconds, until his face broke into a look of recognition. He looked at Jimin raising his eyebrows while pointing at me. Jimin nodded and smiled proudly.

He walked towards me and put his hand out. "Hello. I'm Namjoon."

"Yah, you're going to burn the food." Jin took the spatula from my hand and flipped the food.

I came back to my senses. Where were my manners? I hurriedly took his hand and gave him a small bow. "Hello, I am Saura Roy. Nice meeting you. I am a huge fan." I gave him a smile.

I was amazed at how he looked. He had chocolate colored skin unlike other Koreans, who had really pale skin. His small eyes tilted downwards, his smile which put two cherries on his cheeks. He looked so friendly, sweet and exuded such charisma all at the same time. He had an aura of royalty, authority and power around him. I could only look at him in awe. That was all anyone could do.

A finger snapped in front of my face. It belonged to Jin. "So you are not my fan? Wow...... I'm offended." He sneered. "You didn't look at me with that look!"

What? I giggled. Oh God.

"I don't have a favorite member Jin. No bias. I like all seven of you equally...... as a fan." I looked at Jimin as I added the last part.

He was.....glaring at me? The smile fell from my face. What did I do wrong?

"What happened Chim?" I started panicking a little.

"You call him Chim? Cute." Joon gave a small laugh.

"Namjoon, I don't want you anywhere near her ever again." Jimin said in a low tone. He sounded lowkey angry.

What had I done? I looked at Chim in surprise and then at Joon. He looked surprised too.

"Hey, what do you mean?" Jin asked Jimin, narrowing his eyes.

"She never looked at me like that. Are you kidding me Saura? Do you find him that attractive? " He scoffed tilting his back and crossing his arms across his chest.

What the hell? I gave Jimin an amused look. "What do you mean?"

Forget about him being offended. I was way more offended. One thing I absolutely hated was people accusing me for things that I didn't do.