4- Rantipole

*A wild and reckless person* (meaning of the title)
-------------------------------------

"Saura........" I looked up.
I saw a hand in front of my eyes. I lifted my eyes to see Jimin extending his hands towards me. The smile on his face made me smile too. I put my hand in his and he pulls me up. I saw the breathtaking view below us. I turned around and he said smiling "Saura... Wake up." I blinked and tilted my head, confused.
"I said WAKE UP!"
Though he was screaming, his face remained calm.
"Ugh....you donkey, freaking WAKE UP!"

I woke up with pain in my back. Mare had freaking slapped me. Oh she was so dead. Also what was up with the weird dreams?
I hit Mare on the face with my pillow.
"Mare you idiot! Park Jimin was in my dream and you freaking ruined it."

"Well Mr. Park is not going to buy you a new house when the apartment burns down!"

What did she mean? I blinked in confusion and then......the smell hit my nostrils.

"Jeez Mare, are you trying to set the house on fire???" I jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen and my Gods, was it a mess. I was at the verge of tears as my eyes took the scene in. My poor kitchen.

"Look I was hungry and you didn't wake up. Can you blame me? I mean, look at the time. It's one in the afternoon and you were still asleep in bed. So I wanted to whip something up for us." She smiled sheepishly.

I whirled around and said, "Tell me if this the first time you've done this. I clearly told you to wake me up! Also it's a holiday Mare. Do you expect me to be up at 5???"

She gave me a bear hug. "Pwease...... Just this once, make me food, hmm? "

Puppy eyes. One human expression I wish never existed in this world. I sighed.

"Fine, go clean the rest of the house while I clean this mess." I said while making my way to the stove.
She blew me a kiss. "Love you!"
I chuckled and looked at the stove.
My, my. Will you look at this.

Burnt bread on one side. And a blackish, murky liquid that couldn't even qualify as mud in a marsh land. This girl could easily commit murder with her food. I started cleaning the place and threw the food in the garbage bin.

I took pride in my cooking skills. There hasn't been a single failure in my cooking since the day I stared cooking. I didn't cook like the normal population either. I check the recipe and ingredients first....for general knowledge, but end up putting in whatever I want and God it always tasted good. I smirked while boiling rice on one side, while I got curry ready on the other. I heard Mare singing Halo at the top of her voice. Good that our music tastes matched so well. I softly sang along with her.

"If you were a man, you know that I would have married you right?" She smiled.
"You know that gay marriage is not illegal right?" I smirked.
"Yes I do." She put the cloth which she was holding in her hands, down on the kitchen counter and walked towards me.
"Ma....Mare I was kidding dude. STOP!"
I screamed while trying to run away from the beast that was trying to kiss me. We both started laughing while I tried to push her off me.

"Get off, if you want lunch." I threatened her. She put her hands up in surrender and saluted. "Serve us food ma'am."

I giggled and set the table up.

"Ahhhh.....God damn it woman, you fascinate me every time you cook. I love you." She said while digging in.

"I am even more impressed by the fact that you never complain while eating Asian food ..... And I love you too." I said while chewing on the rice."

"Whatever it is, it goes down the toilet, so who cares."

"Ewwwww Mare please, not in front of my salad." I scrunched up my nose in disgust.