40-Nepenthe

*something that makes you forget grief or suffering*
___________________________

"Are you done packing?" I asked sitting down on one of his suitcases.

"Almost. I have no idea of what I am doing." He sighed.

"Chill. It's not your first time. You'll do great." I smiled making him smile too.

"I'll miss you. I wish I could put you in my pocket and take you with me everywhere I go." He chuckled.

"I know I am small. Unfortunately, I am not that small. Call me anytime. Anytime. Don't think about what I might be doing. I'll speak to you." I reassured him.

Jimin pulled the suitcase that I was sitting on, near the bed, as he sat on it. My knees were in between his outstretched legs. He took my face in his hands, looking at me intently. He ran his index along my forehead, down my nose booping  the nose ring that I wore, making me laugh. His finger travelled to my lips and he traced it with his fingers.

I closed the distance and kissed him, giving him what he wanted. Just a kiss that relayed the love and grief that we felt for each other. It wasn't rushed, just slow and passionate, relaxing us.

He leaned back on the bed, pulling me over him. I ended up straddling his waist. We didn't go any further with time waiting on our tails.

We were just lying on bed, him nestling his face in my bosom, hugging me tight, me patting his head.

"You'll text and call me right?" His muffled voice reached my ears.

"Sure." Poor guy was so worried. A tour was something that was so physically demanding, draining them of all energy. They can only travel to and fro between the stadium and the hotel. They couldn't go sight seeing in fear of being caught by tabloids.

"I'll miss you." He said softly.

"I'll miss you a lot more Chim." I gave a small laugh.

He didn't realize how much I would miss him. I had gotten used to spending all my free time with him, that I just couldn't imagine not having him for two whole months. I would have to go back to the life that I had been living before I met him. Pathetic.

I would miss being in his arms, the scent of his cologne, his kisses, the feel of his soft hair. The eye crinkling smile he gave me every time we met, his surprised expression when I surprised him with gifts, they were all engraved in my mind.

"I am going to steal your cologne. I'll need at least that to give me your feel." I grinned. He laughed at the comment.

"I am going to pack you in one of my bags now." He said darkly.

"Shut up." I chortled.

A knock on his door pulled us apart, both of us very dissatisfied. Jimin opened the door revealing a Namjoon in leader mode.

"Are you done? We have to leave...Oh hey Saura! We're leaving in fifteen." He said hurriedly and left.

"Alright, come here, I have some stuff  for you." I clapped my hands, making some space on the bed for him to sit down.

"What?" He sat down, asking me curiously.

I handed him the bag, feeling excited.

He took the bag with a smile. "You keep giving me gifts damn it."

He looked at the t-shirt first. And looked at me. I pointed at my t-shirt, making him put two and two together. He burst out laughing, blushing at the same time. "What the hell, this is so cute!"