41- Commixture

To mix together or blend
_______________________________

*After the tour*

I hurried around the room, getting things ready for him. I wanted everything to be perfect. My heart was beating out of my chest in anticipation. It had been about a  week since Jimin had been back from the tour. As soon as he came back from the tour, I took him to a villa in a silent place at the outskirts of the city for a huge break.

My boy was exhausted and the break was a surprise for him and he welcomed it with open heart and arms.
"I needed this so bad. I love you so damn much." Were his exact words.

We had been staying in the place for around three days, I gave him enough time to recharge his body with the energy and health that he had lost during the tour. He was in bliss to say the least.

I had sent him out to get some groceries, so I could set the room up for his surprise. I patted down the dress that I was wearing, making myself presentable. Just as I was finished, I heard the door opening.

Saying that I was excited, would be an understatement. My heart was about to burst out of my chest. I didn't know how he would react to this but I had prepared myself for days.

"Saura?" I heard Jimin calling out to me from the hall.

I took one last look at the mirror and checked my breath before leaving the room. I walked silently towards Jimin but found him walking towards me already. I gave him a shy smile as he stopped in his tracks eyeing me up and down.

I walked towards him and wrapped my hands around his shoulders, pulling him into a kiss. His hands wrapped around me immediately, pulling me closer to him.

"What a surprise! Anything special?" He asked, voice husky.

I hummed as I ran my fingers through his hair. "Your birthday gift." I whispered , lips still touching each other.

"I like the sound of it already." He smirked. I stood behind him, closing his eyes with my hands and made him walk towards the room. As we entered the room, I walked him to the center of it and took my hands away. I shut the door behind us and quickly tied a ribbon over my head, placing it under my neck and tying the knot over top of my head.

"Wow." He said as he looked around the room. A neat bed with patted down and tucked in bed sheets, scented candles, dim lights, just enough to make things visible. I turned the music on.
"What have you...oh God." He burst out laughing as he turned to look at me and I joined him.

"Here it is, your birthday gift." I walked towards him, smile still on my face. He put his hands on my waist pulling me closer. "Pulling my trick on me huh?"

Truth be said, he was an inspiration for the ribbon thing. I burst out laughing when Jimin had wrapped himself in a ribbon just the way I had for Jin on his birthday, as a gift.

"Uh huh, you inspired me." I replied.

"Best gift ever. But you do realize that you are already mine, right?" His deep voice shook me, making me shiver.

I hummed in response. "I am. You can have me for yourself, for the day." I said, voice breathy almost a whisper.

"What about tomorrow?" He said in a voice similar to mine. "Then it would be something we would always have and not a birthday gift, would it?"

"Can I open the gift then?" He asked, smirking, voice laced with slight laughter.

I stood on my tiptoes, leaning close to his ears, "In every way you want."

His grip on my waist tightened, as he pulled away to look at me. "Are you...do you understand what you mean?"

His stuttering, made me chuckle. "Yes I do."