50-Boketto

*the act of giving vacantly into the distance without thinking anything*

Fifty chapters 🥳🥳🥳🥳
I had no idea I would write 50 chapters for this story. Here it is anyways. Enjoy. 💜💜 Also listen to 'Your eyes tell' guys.

 💜💜 Also listen to 'Your eyes tell' guys

________________________________

Saura's POV:

The next two months went ahead with me living in the depths of hell. Satan was probably controlling every move of mine, turning me into a demon too. I had my final exams. My course came to an end and I finally graduated as a doctor with a graduate's degree. It probably would have been the happiest event of my life as I hadn't planned on studying further. I wanted to settle down as a professor, teaching the future doctors .

But ever since that day, I was a walking zombie. The newly joined interns were all warned of my non sociable behavior for the last two months I spent there. Of course, rumors went left and right about my breakup and me not being sad and just retreating into a shell, becoming a cold person. They weren't wrong. That was what I had become.

I had lost my freaking sanity. My body was acting up too, which I understood as side effects of the accident and the fatal blow called 'break up' that my brain had received.

Over the days, I had received quite a few visits from the boys asking me to reconsider our relationship and try to reconcile. The most surprising visit was from him. Yoongi.

*Flashback*

"Saura, um...y...you have a visitor." Mare stuttered and left. I looked up from my book to be met with her back as she was leaving. I saw a head on the sofa from my room.

"Who is it?" I said annoyed. I was preparing for my freaking exams and I really hated distractions. We barely had a month off to study.

"Who?...." I stopped in my steps as I saw him. Yoongi was sitting on my sofa. He gave me a smile as I sat down on the sofa.

"Hello." I greeted him unwillingly. I had to respect him nevertheless.

"What was that? You're making this awkward." He laughed, making me smile.
"You know why I'm here. But I am not going to repeat anything the others said." He said. I was tired already of all their efforts. Why wouldn't they give up?

The person who had to make the effort hadn't said a single word to me. Not a single f*cking word. I was really at a loss for words when I hadn't received even a single text from him.
As soon as I had left his house that day, I left all the chat rooms that I had with them and deleted and blocked everyone's numbers except his.

I didn't know why. Maybe my desperate self was ready to give him a second chance. Really desperate and shameless when I think of it now. What was I expecting from a guy who called me a gold digging wh*re for being honest to him for a year? That snake.