22- Ukiyo

*living in the moment*

____________________________

"Hello. I'm Saura. Saura Roy." I shook Jin's hand.

"Pleasure. I finally get to meet the girl that Jimin has been talking about non-stop." He chuckled pulling his hand away.

I clasped my hands in front of me in respect, listening to him. Jin was so freaking intimidating. I felt like if I said or did one thing wrong, he would fry my eyebrows off. My posture was taut and I was drinking in every single word that he was saying.

Jin gave me an all over and frowned. "Are you sick?"

"Hmm? Me? No!" My voice was high pitched. Jeez.

I heard Jimin chuckling and suddenly I felt arms hold my shoulders.

"Chill. He's not going to bite you babe." Jimin said reassuringly in my ears.

I drooped my shoulders. My shoulders always hunched up when I got nervous. I let out a small breath but my stomach was churning and I felt jittery.

"Wow. She's afraid of me?" He gave a look of disbelief and snickered. "You guys should really learn stuff from her. She is so well taught." He shook his head.

My eyes widened a few millimeters in surprise but I quickly masked it. With huge eyes, emotions were easily given away. I really didn't want to get into anyone's bad books today.

Why was I trying hard to impress them? My future with Jimin partly depended on them. They had to be okay with me. But apart from that, the real reason? They were people that I had admired and doted on.

The first, official meeting with my idols. I don't think I have anything more to say.

"But jokes apart. I am not a scary person, Miss. Saura. You can feel free to speak with me." He smiled.

Say that to your looks sir. He stood a solid foot taller than me, towering over me. He looked so perfect that I felt like I was a mistake. I was planned by my parents though.

My inner thoughts were making me laugh but I held it in.

"Yes, um.....Mr. Jin. You can...um...call me Saura." I said without looking at him.

Jimin wrapped his arms around my torso from behind, caging me.

"Stop making her nervous Jin. Poor baby." He said, his voice laced with scorn.

"Hey, I didn't do anything. I am not responsible if my handsomeness makes her feel intimidated." He gave us a smug look.

All three of them groaned.

I giggled. I couldn't believe I got to hear that in real life.

"Also, just call me Jin. Will you stay for dinner?" Jin asked me.

"Um..." I turned to look at Jimin. This idiot had brought me to his dorm without telling me a single thing. I literally had no plans for the weekend and I had no idea of what he had in mind for me too.

"She's staying here. Until tomorrow." He said looking at Jin.

I froze. What the hell was going on? Neither my heart, nor my brain was ready for any of this drama.

I turned to look at Jimin with widened eyes. "What do you mean?"

"Wow, she has huge eyes!" Kook said behind me.

"She does, doesn't she? Beautiful." Jimin said looking at my eyes.

"Jimin I'm serious." I shook my head at him.