25- Beatitude

*exalted happiness*
__________________________

"Are you guys up finally? Come have some food." Jin ushered us to the dining table.

Look at the food. Dear lord. My mouth started drooling at the sight of the spread in front of me.

"Wow, Jin thank you so so much." I looked at him, shooting him hearts made from my fingers.

(My heartu to all the readers

(My heartu to all the readers. 💓)

Jin chuckled at my actions. "Just eat. Eat well."

Jimin and I sat down to eat, digging in heartily. As we were enjoying our lunch, having fun conversations, "Good morning." 

A sleepy Tae said groggily, making his way to the table. God he looked so cute. He was walking with his eyes closed and then he bumped into the table, making all the utensils on the table shake from the impact. The pain in his leg shook him up from his sleep thoroughly.

I giggled at seeing him limping around in pain. He was so goofy.

"Yah, how many times have I asked you to walk with your freaking eyes open?" Jin scolded Tae. "Ten years. I have been telling you the same thing for freaking ten years. You just don't care, do you? Even Saura who came in yesterday listens to me better than you do."

I literally burst out laughing at his words. Jin was the ultimate mom and comedian. God, he was my spirit animal.

"It hurts." Tae pouted, giving us a fake cry as he sat down at the table. He was pretending to cry, rubbing his eyes and sniffling. He was a baby. The end.

I shook my head and continued to eat. "This guy is really so damn weird." Jin threw him a look of disbelief and went into the kitchen.

"So what do you want to do today?" Chim asked me.

"Seriously? I should be the one asking you that. You are one who brought me here, making plans of your own. It's your job to keep me entertained today, Mr. Park." I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Sorry not sorry. I would lock you up here if I could." He gave me a sinister smile. He had gotten quite bold.

"I wouldn't think twice to knock you out and leave this place." I smirked, challenging him.

"You think I'll fall for it? You can't overpower me honey." He leaned back on his chair, laying one hand over it.

"Is it?" I leaned towards him, putting just millimeters between our faces. He leaned in for a kiss, right at that moment I moved away from him, biting into the food that I had stolen from his plate.

He looked at me in surprise and then at his plate. He realized what I had done.

"I think it's quite easy." I smirked.

Suddenly Jimin swooped in and bit the edge of pancake that was half out of my mouth and leaned away chewing it. Did he just bite it out of my mouth?