45-Psithurism

* the sound of rustling leaves*
_____________________________

"Baby, wake up." I was shaken awake and I opened my eyes, only to shut them immediately, the light blinding me and my head feeling dizzy. I whined, mouth still shut. My mouth tasted foul, from being shut all the while, that I'd fallen asleep.

The beautiful sound of Jimin's chuckle drifted into my ears. I peeked my eyes open slowly, getting them accustomed to the rays of the sun, on it's way towards the other side of earth.

"Let's have a cup of coffee and then continue." He said, parting the stray hair that had fallen on my face.

I shifted in the seat and picked up the bottle of water from it's holder, gulping water down to wet my parched throat. I took me a few minutes to get a hold of the situation. Jimin was crouching outside my door, doting on me like the loving boyfriend he was.

"Where are we? Are we even there yet?" I sighed. "We've been driving for two hours Chim."

"I'm truly sorry angel." He placed his hands on my thighs, before dropping the bomb. "We have two more hours to go."

"What the hell?" I almost shouted out loud.

"I know. But trust me. Get up. Let's freshen up." He squeezed my thighs before getting up and offering his hand for me to get out of the car.

We had been driving from Seoul to The special anniversary date that Jimin had planned for the past two hours. Though I was more than comfortable in the car, I was tired of travelling for so long.

Yes, I did fall asleep but don't ask me why I was tired.

We entered the small cafe at the side of the road and treated ourselves to some coffee and sugar. The cake was doing wonders to me, taking me to heaven and back with every bite I took. I relaxed in my seat, enjoying the date.

Cold winds blew, rustling the leaves on the trees, whose path was parted to make way for the road. The dark sky was threatening to tear apart to let rain through, which was long overdue. The cold weather made the doors and windows rattle, chilling us to the bones.

"Are you alright? You look down." Jimin asked placing his palm over my cheek, holding my face in it. I leaned into his hand, letting a huge breath out. "I don't know. I feel weird after sleeping."

He kept rubbing his thumb over my cheek. "Why? Cheer up."

His face, though covered by a mask, cheered me up, most certainly. He was my vitamin. I could imagine his baby face smiling at me from behind it's cover.

"Can I drive? I need something to distract me." I said sitting up, wiping my lips with a tissue. Jimin took the tissue from my hands, wiping the cream off my mouth for me. This guy made my heart flutter for him every single second. Color rose in my cheeks as I looked away.

"Sure. Just drive safely." He kissed my forehead and left to pay for the coffee.

I sat there thanking God for blessing me with him. I freaking loved him so much. His adoring actions never failed to send me over the moon.

We continued driving towards his secret destination playing music and singing along to it. We made small conversations and truly enjoyed our drive. As we started singing a song about rain, it started raining kittens and puppies.

"Look at the power of our voices. It really started raining." I chuckled making Jimin laugh.

"Of course we did."

"There, park over there." We were in a fairly developed place, tightly packed with buildings.

"Where are we?" I asked as I parked the car.