46-Komorebi

*sunlight that filters through the leaves of trees*

I can't believe we have come this far. Thank you for giving me all the love, support and motivation I needed 'S'. Love you.💜
________________________________

I found myself snuggling into the pillow, unable to get rid of the cold seeping into my skin from the  surroundings.

"Babe you are tickling me." A raspy voice said with the hint of a laugh to it. Tickling? Huh.

I opened my eyes only to be met with a huge cloth right in front of my eyes. I slightly pulled away to see that I was in Jimin's arms. Was I cuddling him the whole night thinking that he was the pillow? Jeez. Poor guy.

I tried to move away from him but he pulled me back towards him. "It's cold. Stay here."

I smiled and snuggled into him again. He didn't have to ask twice.

"What's the time now?" I asked him.

"I don't know. Mom lets me wake up whenever I want to. I get great sleep when I'm home." And it struck my brain that we were in his parents' house. Sh"t.

I scrambled out of bed and rushed to the door. "Where is the bathroom?"

He directed me towards it and I made myself presentable as fast as I could after doing my morning duties. What would they think of me if slept like a potato from the very beginning. I hit my head in frustration.

I rushed down to the hall and stopped halfway through.

I was wearing shorts.

Cursing myself I rushed back into his room and opened my bag looking for long pants in a frenzy. I only had jeans. I sighed.

This guy never gave me warnings about what to pack before we visit a place. I officially hated him. Before I could turn around to give him an earful and also get a pair of his sweatpants, I found his arms around my waist.

"Why are you fretting around so much? Anything wrong?"

"Yes. Everything is wrong. You and your stupid arse decided to bring me here without telling anything and now I don't have anything to wear other than shorts. You have no idea how much I want to hit you right now. What will your parents think? Do you even care ab..."

My serenade was shut down by his lips on mine. I was fuming and I tried pushing him away only for him to hold my wrists in a tight grip. I gave up and relaxed my arms, which he noticed and placed them on his shoulders. Just as I wrapped them around his neck, "Jiminah." His mother's voice outside the slightly open door made us spring apart, both slightly out of breath.

I started looking into my bag again, just looking for something to do.

"Oh both of you are up! I heard someone in the washroom and thought that you would be up. Come have some food." She smiled and left.
I bowed to her saying that we would join her soon.

"Ow, my heart. I will end up with arrhythmia at this stage." I let out a breath, leaning on the table as I patted my chest, right above the heart.

"Shut up. Nothing is going to happen to you. Let's go have food." Jimin chuckled, leaving for the kitchen.

"Mr. Park. Where do you think you are going?" I crossed my arms across my chest, raising my eyebrow. "Give me one of your pants and go brush your teeth."

He looked at me with a disgusted look on his face. "Even my mother didn't say a thing. Why are you like this? Argh. "

His words put a smile on a face. He handed me one of his pants and left the room yawning like a cute kid.