58-Bittersweet

(please enjoy the picture above😌😌)

Taehyung's POV:

(Bet you weren't expecting this😂)

All three of us were making our way home. I have had many sticky situations in life and each one kept getting worse than the one before. I went out this afternoon for relaxing myself and things escalated so quickly that I was literally speechless all afternoon, I still was.

I almost regretted meeting Saura and also weirdly felt relieved. I was not sure of how Jimin would take the news. He would of course be elated to know that she was here but about the kid.
That would be a whole new story. It was a fiasco. She would be a gift for him of course, she was an Angel. How could anyone deny having a kid like that?

My only worry was how he would take the news. This would affect him mentally and extend towards his career too. How would people accept that he had been having a four year old kid all along, over night? They would badmouth not only him but her too. People had no sense when it came to gossiping. They would go a step further to blame the kid too. What did the kid do? It was the fault of her parents who couldn't solve things between them. 

Saura had already been through so, so damn much trouble that I didn't want things to affect her any more, even though it wasn't my choice to make. Poor kid. I felt so bad for her.

Jimin was a brother to me and I really wanted the best for him. I prayed for his future.

With so many things on my mind I didn't realize what was going around me.

"Tae I have been calling you for five minutes! What are you thinking about?" Kook asked me.

"He is worried about Jimin obviously." Jin sighed from the driver's seat. "I feel bad for both of them. They really need to sit down, be adults and talk this out. Something they should have done ages ago. Stupid kids. Look at the situation they are in now! They have a four year old kid for God's sake and the father doesn't even know of it! Jeez!"

"Stop speaking and focus on the road. God why do you speak so much when you get angry?" Kook shook his head. "So what do we do now?"

"Nothing." My reply made Kook turn to look at me, in surprise. "I'll speak to Jimin, you guys explain things to the rest of the group."

"Fair enough." Jin said in a tired voice. "Being an adult is so hard. Can't have a single day without drama."

I mentally agreed with him as we parked the car in the shed.

I walked into the lounge, looking for Jimin. He wasn't there.

"Jimin?" I stood in front of his room knocking the door.

"Yes!" He replied and I turned the knob to enter.

"Good luck." Kook whispered into my ears as he walked past me.

Luck. I surely needed that. I really didn't want to do this but no one else was better suited to do it other than me.

"Back from shopping? Did you get my snacks?" He asked, sitting on the rotating chair in front his table.

Did I get you anything? Of course, a wife and a kid.

"Um no. I do have something to say though." I sat down on his bed, fingers fumbling with my rings.

"Hmm." He motioned for me to speak as he ate some snacks. Though he was behaving quite cheerfully, his eyes always portrayed his pain.

His heart was hurting, he never showed it. But his body was honest. When you are in physical pain, you cry. But the heart is a liar. It stays quiet even when it hurts.